• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Official Black Ops 2 THREAD

Will you be getting Black Ops 2?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Idk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chriss

Somebody get out GAY TONY!
Reaction score
Rules
1. This thread should only be used to question or state anything related to Black Ops 2.​
2. You may post screenshots & game plays here, but only on specified websites which will be posted below.​
3. Comments must be appropriate & so should the videos.​
4. Videos must not link to any other forums, gaming sites, etc. Failure to abide by this rule will be an Automatic-Ban.​
5. No trolling.​
6. Debates are acceptable, but no spam debates, failure to do so will lead to an infraction.​
7. Respect everyone, & remember to have fun & abide by the rules!​
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
websites that you may upload screenshots, pictures, & videos to.​

Hidden308

Reaction score
What console did you get Black Ops 2 for? Myself I got it for the PS3. I will be getting it on the 15th in the mail since I pre-ordered it off amazon. :)

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
In my opinion it is just old now. CoD needs to die :p I'm going to get flamed hard core lol but its true. They are all the same game. Just gets old.

Chriss

Reaction score
I have received my Black Ops 2. I bought it from WAL-MART today. I thought about pre-ordering at the last minute but it was too late. Lucky my town is very small and isn't a gaming town lol. #EDIT# I have it for PS3. Reached lvl 13 - 14 online.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I just beat Black Ops 2 campaign just now. It had a pretty great ending. :)

Chriss

Reaction score
I just beat Black Ops 2 campaign just now. It had a pretty great ending. :)
Cool. I haven't played the campaign, do you mind estimating how many missions you did?

Hidden308

Reaction score
Cool. I haven't played the campaign, do you mind estimating how many missions you did?

I don't remember counting how many but I would say about close to like 14 or it was more than that missions. :p

Woods is alive by the way.
Note: Open the spoiler at your own risk of Black Ops 2 Campaign spoiler in the story. :D

Chriss

Reaction score
I don't remember counting how many but I would say about close to like 14 or it was more than that missions. :p

Woods is alive by the way.
Note: Open the spoiler at your own risk of Black Ops 2 Campaign spoiler in the story. :D
Alright, & thanks for the info.

NecroWolf

Reaction score
I was going to get it but everyone is saying the PC version sucks and they don't even let you run your own servers so I passed on this one.

Chriss

Reaction score
I was going to get it but everyone is saying the PC version sucks and they don't even let you run your own servers so I passed on this one.
I'm not a PC gamer so I'm not 100% sure of what you mean by "run your own servers." Anyway BO2 is good on the PS3

NecroWolf

Reaction score
To run your own server you set up a PC game server or rent a game server for the gamers to connect to. Most first person shooters allow you to do this and have been doing so since Quake World in the 1990's. When you can't do it then it's hard for those in clans to get together with clan mates and such and practice for leagues and ladders. Plus it cuts out the possibility of mods, which I think is crazy. Look how many games have started out as mods!

This page can explain it a little better than I can.