• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Nun Attacks - Run and Gun on Android

overcast

Reaction score
I have downloaded this scrolling platform shooting game. And it appears old school but has some nice play. You can have multiple nuns and their weapons. Also the speed at which game moves on is addictive. Though not yet completed the game. I'd recommend checking it out on the Androids Play Store. I am looking for some of the similar games.

Anyone played this game? Have any similar game recommendation?

Gladdy

Reaction score
Haha, that title. A good choice for a game where you beat up enemies, right? :D anyway, I have never heard of this game before but I did find a gameplay trailer of it on YouTube. It actually looks very fun. I like the ability that they give you some freedom choosing the weapons and the skills... How many levels are there? I will definitely check it out later and see how fun it is, thank you.

overcast

Reaction score
Zombie Run looks good though it is completely minecraft type of the game. I am thinking that nun attacks run and gun seems to be good in comparison but yeah thanks for posting that recommendation. As for the nun and gun attack game, the freedom to choose option also seem to be good there.

lindbergh

Reaction score
Wow, this is a pretty dated game. I have played this way back when I still had my Samsung Galaxy Y. What makes it great is that it can be played even in under powered mobile devices. There are a lot of side scrolling platform games for Android. A safe choice would be Metal Slug. If you want something more high end, try Never Gone. They're free so go ahead and download them. You'll not lose anything (except storage space).

overcast

Reaction score
Yes it is pretty old. It's just that I posted it for those who don't use the internet for playing the games. For them it can be a good game. And the amount of levels and the speed at which it goes it can be fun to play. I have seen the game variations from them. it seems like a good game worth playing.