• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Nintendo

22_22

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone here has a Nintendo console and what games you play on it?

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
I currently have up to a gamecube that I haven't touched in a good year. I really enjoyed their first three consoles.

fantanoice

Reaction score
NES, N64, GC, Wii, GB, GBA: SP, 3DS.

No, I don't have many of their consoles at all. :p

I usually just play the first party titles like Mario and Legend of Zelda, because despite all the rehashing they still manage to feel fresh, with their own unique charm (well, at least Mario did up until Galaxy 2, LoZ still remains pretty endearing). On my 3DS I tend to play a lot of obscure DS titles like 'Ace Attorney', '999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors' and 'The World Ends With You.' I hope we get some 3D-obscure titles soon. I think probably the closest at the moment is 'Tales of the Abyss' which I haven't picked up yet.

Other consoles are mainly first-party titles as well, and N64 has quite a number of Rare(ware) games. I have all the Rare games on N64 except for Goldeneye 007 and Killer Instinct Gold. I'll get them one day (Gotta Catch 'em All).

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
I guess I should say I own pretty much all their handhelds but the extra ones (i, XL) and the original gameboy.