• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Newbie here

angrychicken

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. I am Romanian and I've been a huge gamer since I was a child. My favorite games are probably Nier, Darksiders and Red Dead Redemption.
Currently I only play League and Hearthstone, but I cannot wait until Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth is released. Hope we will have a great time together!

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Angrychicken, welcome! I only played Darksiders 2, but not all the way through. Did you play 2? Enjoy it?

League and Hearthstone are really fun, I am taking a break from them for the time being though lol

Welcome again, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions! :)

angrychicken

Reaction score
@Sylar, yup, I played Darksiders 2 until the end, but I find that the story and the atmosphere created by the game didn't quite match the one of the first, even though the gameplay had received some huge upgrades.
And I'm not that angry, it's just a reference to Hearthstone, haha.
Thanks for the welcome, guys.

SharaElyse

Reaction score
Hello and welcome! I hope you are enjoying it. This site seems pretty fun and the community is pretty nice. If you have any questions just ask! Enjoy your time here!

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the community!

I played hearthstones for a bit. But only to get a free mount for WoW xD
It was actually kind of interesting and fun to play. However, card games just normally aren't really my thing.

angrychicken

Reaction score
Thank you, Jordan!
To be honest, they weren't really my thing at all either before. But this one just captivated me and now I'm into card games as well.