• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Suggestion New Server Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Turtle

Reaction score
With the new Lightsaber system Jordan obtained, he can easily add server support for $15. That got me thinking, what if we opened a Jedi V Sith Server? I could see it as a massive opportunity for donation for the community (Custom Jedi/Sith) Last community I was with had one, and they were making BANK.

Obviously there's more to it than just the saber system, but it's merely an idea.
That and it'll be really cancer. Maybe Nutscript? Then again, thats also cancer. ffs

Miles

Reaction score
This would be a great way to test our new system, as well as test a truly new idea on EN. It's a fairly simple concept, with PVP bring focused, something new to EN. I think it would be a great way to see how the community can implement truly new ideas.

+1

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
I think I said the same thing when Jordan pulled me into his channel when he found this asking for my opinion. Jedi v Sith server would be nice and would give something for all the kiddies who want to be a jedi instead of a trooper something to do.

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
+1 but I would say wait a month or 2 and let FO come back.. then I say hell yeah I played on another communities... heck people donated a lot ... this is something I can see happening if the RIGHT people are in charge of running it.

alaughingchip

Reaction score
Make a nutscript FalloutRP server and attract more people from outside the star wars genre. If we made Jedi vs sith most of the players would be milked from clone wars and FO

Edit: (fallout was an idea, it could be anything of your interest im not the one making it)

Last edited by a moderator:

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
Make a nutscript FalloutRP server and attract more people from outside the star wars genre.
I mean i guess a nutscript fallout rp server could work, but as usual miller would have to be working on it so it actually functions correctly and isnt cancerous

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Make a nutscript FalloutRP server and attract more people from outside the star wars genre. If we made Jedi vs sith most of the players would be milked from clone wars and FO

Edit: (fallout was an idea, it could be anything of your interest im not the one making it)
We had a Fallout RP on axiom before, it was in delvopment till Banana shut it done to help run other servers.

Currently I would say no as we should focus on reviving FO a bit and actually getting Santos realsed to the community, maybe once we are done that then we can get new ideas. Also I like the idea, but a @alaughingchip said it could milk FO and CW but who knows?

Daytona211

Reaction score
If you build a playerbase of this (it is like darkRP that has a grind) the donations will most definitely be rolling in. You will be making "BANK". That is only if you can build a playerbase. The essential key to this is making a "good grind" not a grind where you go AFK sand come back s grind that has constant rewards so that it doesn't seem like it is 20 levels before the player gets anything.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
sounds fun, if you guys have any money issues with getting the server running I'd be happy to help

swag

Reaction score
sounds fun, if you guys have any money issues with getting the server running I'd be happy to help
Is the entire military funding going straight to your salary? I gotta sign up

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
No
Is the entire military funding going straight to your salary? I gotta sign up
No it's just being in Korea gives you like a 300$ bonus to your paycheck. It's like 80$ Hazard pay, then a bonus for being deployed overseas since technically we are participating in a war because the Koreas never signed a peace treaty. So overall I get paid like 1200$ a month and only pay a phone bill that is. 117$ a month. I get free food and housing as well as electricity so that leaves me with like 989$ to blow every paycheck, not to mention tax returns are coming soon so I will have like 2000ish when that happens.

Miles

Reaction score
No

No it's just being in Korea gives you like a 300$ bonus to your paycheck. It's like 80$ Hazard pay, then a bonus for being deployed overseas since technically we are participating in a war because the Koreas never signed a peace treaty. So overall I get paid like 1200$ a month and only pay a phone bill that is. 117$ a month. I get free food and housing as well as electricity so that leaves me with like 989$ to blow every paycheck, not to mention tax returns are coming soon so I will have like 2000ish when that happens.
When you're directly benefiting from a 50 year old split between 2 sides of a nation.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
When you're directly benefiting from a 50 year old split between 2 sides of a nation.
Everyone knows the US gets in everyone's business just to make that moola. South Korea: "i hate North Korea but lack the military to combat them", US: "we got you covered, we will get involved out of the kindness of our heart for a small fee of, let us put bases and forts all over your country for the next 50+ years and also give our soldiers pointless bonuses for being here." SOUTH KOREA: "Deal"

North Korea: "F*ck,........hey Russia?"
Russia:"Nyet"
North Korea:"@&!*"
China: "got you covered for the next 50+ years fam"
North Korea: "Nice"

Miller

Reaction score
No. Un needed at this time. Still trying to piece together FO and other servers let alone jedi vs fucking sith.

No.

alaughingchip

Reaction score
I don't know what FO is thinking with all these "Ideas" it's up to Jordan what he wants to do with that box and the mmo might take place with new people running it...

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
I don't know what FO is thinking with all these "Ideas" it's up to Jordan what he wants to do with that box and the mmo might take place with new people running it...
Jordan said this past chance was their last

Status
Not open for further replies.