• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

New here

alastor1

Reaction score
Hello people, how are you? I'm Alastor1 :)
I like anime and videos games and I hope we can have a good time together.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Heya buddy Alastor1. Welcome to Game Rebels. I also like anime and video games.
What are your favorite animes by the way?

Have fun! :)

iTommy

Reaction score
Hello Alastor1,
Welcome to gamerebels and I hope to see you around.
I am new here too and there are more good discussions to read and trying some new games from suggestions here.

Tommy

alastor1

Reaction score
What are your favorite animes by the way?
Thanks, nice :) My favorite anime is Tokyo Ghoul, but I have a huge list haha what about you?

@iTommy Thank you so much, I'm watching the discussions, looks pretty interesting.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Too many to mention but I can give you one or two I guess. They would be: Death Note and Hunter X Hunter. :D I know, too old school. But I really like them.

alastor1

Reaction score
Too many to mention but I can give you one or two I guess. They would be: Death Note and Hunter X Hunter. :D I know, too old school. But I really like them.
Don't worry haha Death Note it's a classic, I love it. And I haven't watch Hunter x hunter :( but I've heard it's really really good.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Don't worry haha Death Note it's a classic, I love it. And I haven't watch Hunter x hunter :( but I've heard it's really really good.
Classic indeed. There is actually a movie version of it. I haven't seen it. It might not be out or I wasn't just aware. But I prefer the anime. More emotion and more brain twisting stuff. So good. You should try to watch HxH. Very good movie to kill the time.

alastor1

Reaction score
Classic indeed. There is actually a movie version of it. I haven't seen it. It might not be out or I wasn't just aware. But I prefer the anime. More emotion and more brain twisting stuff. So good. You should try to watch HxH. Very good movie to kill the time.
Yes, the Death Note live action, I don't want to watch it either haha I feel that I hate when people try to put anime into real movies, or is just that I hate the actors they hire to do it.
HxH is a movie? I thought it was a very long anime.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
Hello dude, I hope you'll find some good forums and post in here, nice to meet you, I'm Batman!

Dhanidhamy

Reaction score
Its just been two days and am really enjoying everything here.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Yes, the Death Note live action, I don't want to watch it either haha I feel that I hate when people try to put anime into real movies, or is just that I hate the actors they hire to do it.
HxH is a movie? I thought it was a very long anime.
Yes the live action one. I hate it. Hahaha. Just checked it out but Ryuzaki there was cool. Haha. Evil guy. >:)
Hunter X Hunter is an anime. I think there isn't a movie about it yet or I wasn't just aware.

alastor1

Reaction score
Yes the live action one. I hate it. Hahaha. Just checked it out but Ryuzaki there was cool. Haha. Evil guy. >:)
Hunter X Hunter is an anime. I think there isn't a movie about it yet or I wasn't just aware.
I have to watch it haha sound great, my favorite character was Near, he's awesome. Yes, it's only an anime, another for my 'must watch this' list lol

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Hi alastor1, welcome to Game Rebels. I hope you enjoy your stay here and feel free to give me a message if you have any questions :)