• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

My Rant: CAMPERS!!!!

Slash

Reaction score
I can't explain how freaking annoyed I am by campers. I mean, really.

online-gaming-camper.jpg

I've noticed that MW3 is sometimes full of ten year old campers... It's really pesky and annoying. The only time you CAN camp is when you're a sniper, and still, that's not even camping.

And I really hate their reactions when they get a kill. Below are some responses I've heard:
"I'm so awesome. You guys suck cuz I got 20 kills!"
"Yoyoyo, you guys are some terrible soldiers. 30 kills, WOOT!"
"I'm so boss cuz I got 20 kills sniping with an AK!" (I left the game because the kid said this) :palm:

(*me after I left* :russian_roulette: )

I think camping is OK if you're just beginning, but when you've played 1-2 years, you should stop.

That was my rant. I hope you guys don't get as annoyed by campers.

Stealth

Reaction score
If I see a camper I run other with a C4, RPG, & UMP45 :7 but they get me really mad!

Slash

Reaction score
I love it when I see a camper just inside the window in Nuketown, and I throw a grenade in there. It's halarious :7

Stealth

Reaction score
Slash said:
I love it when I see a camper just inside the window in Nuketown, and I throw a grenade in there. It's halarious :7
Yea, haha lol :7 or send a rain of nubetubes in rust to the top.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I can't stand camping...it's boring, who would just stay in one spot for the whole game <_<

Slash

Reaction score
Sorry *hilarious. Spelling mistake...

Anthony

Reaction score
I do i think you can fart better :7 They ruin games and should be issued suspensions

Syndicate

Reaction score
My thoughts are everyone camps in some way, don't say you don't either because you do. So I can't really complain.

Stealth

Reaction score
Toxique said:
I can't stand camping...it's boring, who would just stay in one spot for the whole game <_<
I know right :)

MrCreaper69

Reaction score
YOU'VE GOT IT ALL WRONG It is never acceptable to camp weather you are beginning or not a newbie or even a sniper, snipers should be able to run and gun with there sniper (Quick scoping) and camping is just for n00b's if you start out camping you will always camp you wont even know the map CAMPERS ARE N00B's WHO CANT PLAY A GAME. Sorry if I have taken your rant :7

Squizls

Reaction score
Yes, this is one of the most annoying things about COD.
I hope they start making some way of not making people camp in the new cod.
We can only hope :(

MrCreaper69

Reaction score
They will never block camping as there is so many ways to do it it isn't always sitting in a corner it can be laid in the middle at the side anywhere.

Slash

Reaction score
If CoD could put moderators in the maps, but I think that'd be impossible with so many games going at once. But still, they could add something to the game that if someone sits in one spot too long, they die or get kicked. Those are just ideas...

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Slash said:
If CoD could put moderators in the maps, but I think that'd be impossible with so many games going at once. But still, they could add something to the game that if someone sits in one spot too long, they die or get kicked. Those are just ideas...

What if someone is away from their xbox ?

Slash

Reaction score
Derp... Idk, I was just throwing ideas out there. o_O

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Maybe their could be a report option for camping ?