• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

my public apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebelliousGamer

Reaction score
The fact that I even thought about writing this hurts my pride, but the way I have acted to everyone in this community is terrible and needs to change. As a manager of a server within a community I am expected to act professionally and I haven't. I wronged Trisha, McCain, Beckett, ect... Nothing will make me like you people, but I shouldn't act the way I have been towards you. From this point on the "Cancer squad" is disbanded. Anyone within the HL2 community that acts how we have been will be reprimanded.

So I will contain my anger and try to act more serious on the forums.
I am sorry to everyone...

✪ reymos

Reaction score
You know, as much as I would like to believe this is sincere, I can't. I know I'm fucking done with this community, but yet, I can't help myself giving a shit. I've invested too much time into this community to just forget about it. I never had a problem with you until this past week, Blueroad. I don't know what you guys had against me in the first place. All I showed you guys and everyone in this community was respect and nothing but that. Sure, I ripped on people, like Trisha, but I never meant it. It was just all jokes.

But you know, I'm a nice person, and even though I don't want to believe you, I will.

Apology accepted.

While I do not plan on returning as a member of AXG, it would be nice if I was at least allowed to return to the server to roleplay. If you can allow that, maybe then I will believe you a little.

swag

Reaction score
I don't know if you're joking or not. If you're serious, then that's great! If not, then gg but the autism on the forums has been getting even worse lately

DersertedCake

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
Apology accepted friend
The new era of HL2 tomorrow will make clockwork great again

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
@Blueroad
You have been un banned.. again..
I accept the apology and hopefully things will change.

MasterSenpai

HL2 Server Admin
Reaction score
Hopefuly, if this is true, we could finally get the server back on track again.. Like reymos, I have spent a considerable amount of my life on this server just to see it on a steep decline from a avg 48 players a day to just breaking ten. I will most likely see this through till the end for better or for worse.. Here's to another 5 months.

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
The fact that I even thought about writing this hurts my pride, but the way I have acted to everyone in this community is terrible and needs to change. As a manager of a server within a community I am expected to act professionally and I haven't. I wronged Trisha, McCain, Beckett, ect... Nothing will make me like you people, but I shouldn't act the way I have been towards you. From this point on the "Cancer squad" is disbanded. Anyone within the HL2 community that acts how we have been will be reprimanded.

So I will contain my anger and try to act more serious on the forums.
I am sorry to everyone...
I hope this isn't just a prank bro or something stupid to make people like you again nothing will change between you and some of the members you wronged as you probably guessed, but if you are going to change make the best of it. I am glad, even though you hurt your pride (or whatever), that you grew up enough to say you are sorry to the members you have wronged @Trisha Demilion™ @McCain and @Lord Cutler Becket either way I hope you can change. In all seriousness if you fuck around on the forums again and bring back ANYTHING that you are leaving behind I guarantee none of the people hoping for the best including The Fezz are going to care about this thread you will be wiped from the forums... Also congrats on the promotion to Community Manager <3 ....

McCain

Reaction score
@Blueroad
You have been un banned.. again..
I accept the apology and hopefully things will change.

"I raped and pillages your village, and ignored the six thousand chances and warnings you all gave me, but I'm sorry so don't give me punishment"

Let's take firestorm for example, he didnt do anything nearly as close to you, yet he remains banned.
You've been given so many chances and yet you are never punished properly.

Hate to be an ass, but i disagree with your unban.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Cutler Beckett

HL2 Server Moderator
Reaction score
hmmm

i wonder if this is an apology for saying i sounded like, what was it, oh yes, "a 12 year old with braces and a cock in his mouth at the same time"

interesting

also i was lolbanned from teamspeak, nice

i am finding it difficult to believe this is sincere just 1 day after that shit. i dont like to hold grudges, but seriously, maybe it isnt a good idea to completely disrespect other people, hoping the disrespect will not be reciprocated. until i see you cleaning up your act, (and maybe even unbanning me from ts) this is going to be

pending

DersertedCake

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
hmmm

i wonder if this is an apology for saying i sounded like, what was it, oh yes, "a 12 year old with braces and a cock in his mouth at the same time"

interesting

also i was lolbanned from teamspeak, nice

i am finding it difficult to believe this is sincere just 1 day after that shit. i dont like to hold grudges, but seriously, maybe it isnt a good idea to completely disrespect other people, hoping the disrespect will not be reciprocated. until i see you cleaning up your act, (and maybe even unbanning me from ts) this is going to be

pending
Being passive aggressive doesn't get you far friend

Trippy

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
Welcome back, and let there be a new Era. I'll also go along with my "apology" to @Lord Cutler Beckett @Trisha Demilion™ but, let this be known. You wrong me at all, after this point, and I'll happily make it my goal on this community to get you both a swift and painless demotion. So, again, if you found my previous actions "harmful" or they hurt your SJW rules, or regulations. I sincerely apologize to you.

p45rg.gif

Lord Cutler Beckett

HL2 Server Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome back, and let there be a new Era. I'll also go along with my "apology" to @Lord Cutler Beckett @Trisha Demilion™ but, let this be known. You wrong me at all, after this point, and I'll happily make it my goal on this community to get to your swift and painless demotion. So, again, if you found my previous actions "harmful" or they hurt your SJW rules, or regulations. I sincerely apologize to you.

p45rg.gif

lol you apologize but also state we wronged you. make up your mind, and dont say i should be apologizing, because you were in the teamspeak aswell <3

Being passive aggressive doesn't get you far friend

its better than outright telling someone they're a piece of shit

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
Welcome back, and let there be a new Era. I'll also go along with my "apology" to @Lord Cutler Beckett @Trisha Demilion™ but, let this be known. You wrong me at all, after this point, and I'll happily make it my goal on this community to get you both a swift and painless demotion. So, again, if you found my previous actions "harmful" or they hurt your SJW rules, or regulations. I sincerely apologize to you.

p45rg.gif

Threats are not nice Trippy.

Status
Not open for further replies.