• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

My new better than before sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzed

Reaction score
Insane,stop telling me to step off making GFX.you need to keep your word to things.You said you would do Slash's request first thing in the morning yesterday,you didnt.You tell me to step off his request,you dont do his request.Sorry,i needed to get that out.
Rate /10

a3faf48be4.png

Zahreah

Reaction score
Just text from c4d but if its better than your previous one then it shows you're improving.
:D

Fuzed

Reaction score
Yeah,its my first C4D because everytime i would download C4D it wouldnt show up in my downloads but i got it now.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Ahhh.
Ok.
Well you should try experiment some more. Different fonts. glossy materials ect ect =]

Fuzed

Reaction score
Yeah ill experiment a lot from now on

Fuzed

Reaction score
Thanks!Im trying a smoother font and a lighter color with some gloss now.

Insane

Reaction score
terrible shit. dont even post this it's terrible! u suck bad at gfx just don't even try anymore!:D

Fuzed

Reaction score
Hmm someones butt hurt.You cant do anything.You say you would do a request you dont.Your jealous you cant complete a request.Your jealous that you get proved wrong.Fuck off.You curse at me and Voi for proving you ripped?Wow.Quit being butthurt and get over it.Its my first C4D.Calm your tits and get that dildo out of your ass.

Kthxbai

Zahreah

Reaction score
Insane.
All you can do is slap some 3d text onto an avatar you have made for loads of other people.
OR. make something that can be re-created with a couple images.
now stop being an immature twat and get on with your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.