• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

My first forum

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Well not one knows about this forum till now. I happened to come across this site in my bookmarks. This was absolutely my first forum I had ever made. I made it on Tuesday 12 - December - 2011 I barely had any clue on how to add forums. I also spelled the name of the forum wrong (I was in a hurry registering it) The logo doesn't make any sense and just blah. Only one member joined which was one of my friend THETECHKIDV11 also known as AUG on this forum. He was suppose to be one of my admins but I couldn't figure out how to promote him :p

http://unkownmodz.forumotion.com/

Anthony

Reaction score
Lol now look at you I see a lot of difference.

Fuzed

Reaction score
I like the stupid Toxique better :7

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Anthony said:
Lol now look at you I see a lot of difference.
lol Thanks, I do agree I have improved a lot.

Rain said:
I like the stupid Toxique better :7
It looks as if the stupid Vani has not left us yet :3

Fuzed

Reaction score
nah mann i lik sttupidid u betta cuz likc i culd dezign ur sight and mac dat forumotion looc sexeh
i aint stupiid ur juz jely off mah awemenuss

Travis

Reaction score
That has to be the greatest forum ive ever seen

TwisTZ

Reaction score
Every 1 starts of with forumotion then mybb, vb, xfero,IPb which i have :p

TwisTZ

Reaction score
I love mybb, I am very good with this, Ive made a few forums with it and its good, But i like IPB more as the coding is easyier and stuff,If u need help let me know

Fuzed

Reaction score
If you would have kept that site active,you would have at least 2,000 members on it by now.

Azareal

Reaction score
My first forum was actually IPB but, that was more than five years ago.
Toxique said:
Well not one knows about this forum till now. I happened to come across this site in my bookmarks. This was absolutely my first forum I had ever made. I made it on Tuesday 12 - December - 2011 I barely had any clue on how to add forums. I also spelled the name of the forum wrong (I was in a hurry registering it) The logo doesn't make any sense and just blah. Only one member joined which was one of my friend THETECHKIDV11 also known as AUG on this forum. He was suppose to be one of my admins but I couldn't figure out how to promote him :p

I actually caught onto the whole thing pretty fast, made a load of forums and adminned someone so many years ago.

TwisTZ said:
Not everyone, I'm not very fond of Forumotion :p

Ace

Reaction score
Azareal said:
Toxique said:

I actually caught onto the whole thing pretty fast, made a load of forums and adminned someone so many years ago.

TwisTZ said:
You caught on fast? How is finding out how to click a few buttons and name some forums catching on fast? LMFAO.

Azareal

Reaction score
Ace said:
Azareal said:
Toxique said:

TwisTZ said:
You caught on fast? How is finding out how to click a few buttons and name some forums catching on fast? LMFAO.
It's fairly easy once you're used to the whole concept but, a newcomer may have trouble navigating an unfamiliar system.
You'll be surprised by the number of people I've had to explain how to use the control panel to.
Heck, I even wrote a long tutorial once.

Ace

Reaction score
Azareal said:
Ace said:
Azareal said:
Toxique said:

TwisTZ said:
It's fairly easy once you're used to the whole concept but, a newcomer may have trouble navigating an unfamiliar system.
You'll be surprised by the number of people I've had to explain how to use the control panel to.
A long tutorial? On how to add categories?

ACP > Forums & Posts > Forum Management > Add New Forum

Strange... didn't seem that long. I guess I just don't have your 1337 forum creating ability. :/

Azareal

Reaction score
Ace said:
Azareal said:
Ace said:
Azareal said:
Toxique said:

TwisTZ said:
A long tutorial? On how to add categories?

ACP > Forums & Posts > Forum Management > Add New Forum

Strange... didn't seem that long. I guess I just don't have your 1337 forum creating ability. :/
Not how to make categories. How to use the Control Panel.
Naturally, you're already experianced in how to use the panel but, newcomers to such a system can easily get lost.