• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Murlock | The Only |

Sir Murlock

Reaction score
Hello there, my name is Murlock.
I have been with ASG, or WARHAMMER mainly, for a while now.
I never made one of these before, so today is said:
fuck it

Things you prob already know about me:
I use this edgy font for every fourm post.
Im rly shit at spelling, no, im not autistic.
(Sometimes thou i wish i was so i can use it as a excuse)
I am a Barterer, make the miky out of nearly anything.
Im not a troll there is a difference. (Or i think there is)

What the people of WARHAMMER know about me:
Ask someone on Warhammer who is Murlock. You will get two responses, but im well known all around on that server. Everyone knows me ;)

The first person will say that i am a experience troll who fucks around all day and mingis. They prob say this because of my time in the Catachan, x2.

However, that is not true, on the fourms i may banter around with the star wars plebs yes. But in Game i am fucking strict. They know me as a disciplined man, who even one slip up can lead to a PK. Before i was Lord General, the 512 was a shit hole. I changed that, made it have morals and rules and such. I would kill people in my lines who fucked up, and changed the 512 for the better.

I was a nuteroce Lord General, and this is realy where i made my stand.

Others know me as my work as a GM. I would do fantstic events, where i would spawn nearly 1000 npcs, and the server did not crash. The Space Marine was was swarming with xenos, and the fought them back for example. Everyone loved them. Infact, i wasent demoted for the quilty of my events at all. I was demoted because i changed my self to owner to change the weather for one of my events...

What people (Other than the ones who have DOXED ME) Dont know about me:

Go to somone and ask them "Have You seen Murlock NOT in a high position on the server?"
The answer will
always be no.
I am a man with links and power in the server, you will never see me without power. PKED 15 TIMES, Still in power. I dont use loop holes to get where i am going at all. The reaosn why i am always in power is because the Generals and leaders of the regiments know how
useful i am.

I am
currently serving under the 27th Praetorian. And so far, they come out as one of the most respected regiments for there ability's.

I live in Cayman but dont be fooled.
I AM A BRITISH PATRIOT!
Long live the Queen and all of that, that's who i am.

Any case. I have a long history, but if you would to know more about me, post, give me a question:

Julian

Reaction score
on the fourms i may banter around
>Get's rated bad spelling
>Goes into a massive rage
>Spamfucks shoutbox for two days
>Makes two threads on me
>Claims I attacked him

Yeah, nah, I think you're lying.
8248ecd89223a3106e0f2a8062d847df55065afc

ConductorMeaty

Well-known User
Reaction score
>Get's rated bad spelling
>Goes into a massive rage
>Spamfucks shoutbox for two days
>Makes two threads on me
>Claims I attacked him

Yeah, nah, I think you're lying.
8248ecd89223a3106e0f2a8062d847df55065afc
You are to hot to not be raged at my love~

Mazu

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
Lmao having too many negative ratings remove your post? Loool

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
K this isn't really working I am locking this thread until you guys learn to be mature.