• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Movie Talk

Zahreah

Reaction score
This is the thread to talk about all things movies. You can discuss something you've watched, ask for recommendations on films or just anything in general to do with flims and movies.
Note this is just for films, not p0rn, or youtube vids etc :D

Stealth

Reaction score
What is a good comedy movie I should watch?

Zahreah

Reaction score
Stealth said:

What type of comedies?
Like Adam Sandler films for example?

Ace

Reaction score
Stealth said:
Hangover Part 3, it wasn't bad, but NOTHING is EVER as good as the original. None of them have been as good as Part 1, but that always happens.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Ace said:
Stealth said:
Hangover Part 3, it wasn't bad, but NOTHING is EVER as good as the original. None of them have been as good as Part 1, but that always happens.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Has anyone seen Meet the millers? or Bad Grandpa? I heard both of those were good.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Both great films. Bad grandpa is so.so.so funny

Ace

Reaction score
Toxique said:
Has anyone seen Meet the millers? or Bad Grandpa? I heard both of those were good.
Is Meet the millers good? I was thinking about getting that. *In a completely legit way with no torrents used* /lolol

Zahreah

Reaction score
Ace said:
Toxique said:
Is Meet the millers good? I was thinking about getting that. *In a completely legit way with no torrents used* /lolol
it is shit like you

Ace

Reaction score
Just finished watching Grown Ups 2 and Kickass 2, they're both pretty good. Grown ups is funny af and Kickass 2 is just a decent movie.

Anyone know if "The Purge" is a good movie? I heard it's pretty bad, looks meh, but curious if it's worth a watch or not.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Just saw We're the millers yesterday, haha it was such a funny movie :p

SaToRi

Reaction score
So I'm watching this Will Ferrel Movie "Stranger than Fiction" Pretty fun and interesting.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Has anyone seen 22 Jump Street yet? Saw it 2 days ago and it was hilarious.

Zahreah

Reaction score
22 Jump Street Was good :)
Saw Million Ways To Die In The West, That was funny.
Watching X-Men over weekend.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Just saw Transformers 4 yesterday. It was pretty good but not as good as the other ones. The first one still remains as my favorite since it had the best fight scenes and story so far.

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
Toxique said:
Just saw Transformers 4 yesterday. It was pretty good but not as good as the other ones. The first one still remains as my favorite since it had the best fight scenes and story so far.

Did they improve the transformer bots in this movie? Make them more recognizable?

Zahreah

Reaction score
The only Transformers you really see now are the Auto Bots, I'd say they're pretty recognisable. The rest are these prototype things that you didn't know anyway apart from Megatron who appears like midway through till the end briefly. And the dinosaurs near the end looked pretty badass.