• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Most Goals you've scored in a game?

Empire

Reaction score
I should say none. Got to get the game yet LOL

troslim

Reaction score
I think it is about 7 or 8, at some point in the game my opponent just stopped caring and not defending properly.

Ipa07

Reaction score
I scored 11 goals in a game against someone online in Division 10 in FUT 16. I won the game 11-1 and I scored two hat tricks. I was playing with a cheap beasts team.

valy

Reaction score
Hy, Deltachi2012, i am proud to say that i have scored 14 goals in a local game and only 7 online. I am not that good at online version, i don't play it very often like my friends do, so i am think that is the reason. I don't intent to improve my score in the online version, but i do play local very often, because it keeps me in shape and activ.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Well, I have only played FIFA games a few times and not the newest versions BUT I can still proudly say that the most goals I've scored in a local game was 6 and online 0 - I have never played any FIFA online because I would probably get completely crushed by the football fans. I am not really that good and I can imagine that playing online takes some skill which I lack. I only really enjoy playing it if my friends join me, so a 1vs1 game. Otherwise, it isn't really for me.

Ferns

Reaction score
The best I've ever done was seven goals, not a lot obviously when compared to some of the posts on here. But I remember scoring more than fifteen in other FIFA rip-off games, along with one or two by the goalkeeper himself running from box-to-box, and I felt pretty good about my performance for a couple of days afterwards.

dracula77

Reaction score
I think it would be very difficult for me to guess this number because I play almost every day the fotebol maybe if it is inAVG I think it was about 20 goals online,I have a friend who plays better than me, he is an addict, he spends all day playing games, and sometimes it's kind of annoying that I can not get away because my favorite friend is him can have an average of 80 goals per day.There was a time that we copied in number of goals I was a little better,But if I practice I think I'll be better in the game than he,There are certain moments that he did not accept to play with him because He says I do not know anything.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
My record in a single match were 13 goals (in FIFA 2016). I guess I'm a decent player, right? :smiley:

I almost reached the same record in FIFA 2017, because I already made 12 goals in a single match.

zeedollar

Reaction score
When i first started out i used to get handed my a**, but these day i could manage around 6 - 8 goals in a single game. I just love this game a whole lot. probably in the nearest future i will be doing around 10 - 15 yeah...

Fuzyon

Reaction score
Never managed to score more than 9 goals on single player on Legendary, I think there's no way possible really. Online I've even scored 15 goals once, but my opponent gave up after the 8th goal and decided to let me play around.

Dhanidhamy

Reaction score
I've scored 7goals on Fifa13, I always loved showing off reminding my friends that I am the boss.

Kharyode

Reaction score
Yes!! I'm good in scoring my guys. Online have score 9-1. Then local have scored 15-0. Cool right?. The coded way I normally score my goals are from the side after some penetration.

overcast

Reaction score
I think when I played it with my friends I scored around 5 or so. And even more in some other cases. But that's the best I can do. In mutiplayer online I could not score more than 3 though. That's the type of setup I was into, harder to score goals in some cases. I guess it worked out for me.

Joshmoy

Reaction score
Locally, i have scored 15 goals in a match and it was against my 7 year old kid brother who wanted to play soccer game at all costs. He really sucked at the game so i just eased through his players and dribbled the hell out of his defenders. It was really fun while playing with him though.

Ash

Reaction score
I think the most amount of goals I have ever got in a game was actually between me and my friend when I won 8-1. The goal that they scored was actually quite dodgy and was probably because the system felt sorry for him xD. I've won by 8 goals quite a lot of times actually but it's quite rare because usually the players quite after you score 5 against them. That's the problem with FIFA, if they are really bad, you cannot enjoy playing against them because they can just quit without much punishment.

fishmonk

Reaction score
It's pretty hard for me to score more than 10 goals. I have scored 10 at best but that was against my cousin whom was not experience enough. I like to control the tempo of the game and take it slow.

Jameson

Reaction score
I once beat a friend of mine 17-0,but I really don't like to take much credit for it because he doesn't play FIFA as much as I do, plus,we set the match time too long.

vinaya

Reaction score
I enjoy FIFA, however, I am not a good player. I have never been able to score more than 6 goals locally and just 8 goals online. Actually, I am a bad player.

DAVID EJIKE

Reaction score
Actually I've never played FIFA online but local. I once played an exciting game with a close friend of mine who came visiting and insisted I must teach him how to play of which i agreed to honor his request. The scoreline was so funny because i ended up scoring him 10 goals with a weak team.

Referal

Reaction score
in fifa I have scored 10-20 goals in other games as there are many soccer games out there or football games out there depending which country your viewing this post from I have scored about 100-1000 goal on a super football game it can be found on miniclip so search it up i used to play a while back maybe 2-3 years ago stopped playing nowadays.