• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Most favorite console?

overcast

Reaction score
I think favorite has to be PS3. And also loved some of the PSPGO and Nintendo. Though old consoles were good enough for that timeline. I am thinking that some of those games remake are not that good. You may find that new XBOX consoles are also good. And in 2017 more such improvement may come in for the consoles there.

Neo

Reaction score
Makes you think though; is it the games that made you enjoy the device, or was it the device that made you enjoy the games? I think the DS4 is a lot more comfortable than the previous versions, from the control handles to the accessibility with it being wireless and all that. And I think the color customization of the light makes it a ton easier to just assign controllers to people, as someone who grew up with 2 brothers and always had to fight which controller was his.
The PS4 is definitely more comfortable. The graphics, controls and everything are much better. But personally I enjoyed more with the PS3. Me and my brother played all day, we had one controller each so it wasn't a problem and we had a bigger collection of games for the ps3. Of course the ps4 took over when it came and its so much better in many ways and I absolutely love it. It all comes down to the fun, so PS3 was just more fun for me, and its only my own personal opinion.

Sino989

Reaction score
My favorite console would probably have to be the Xbox 360 just because I had a lot of fun on my Xbox 360 and there were so many great games that you can't play on next gen. I own a PS4 but I still wouldn't say it's my favorite.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
The PS4 is definitely more comfortable. The graphics, controls and everything are much better. But personally I enjoyed more with the PS3. Me and my brother played all day, we had one controller each so it wasn't a problem and we had a bigger collection of games for the ps3. Of course the ps4 took over when it came and its so much better in many ways and I absolutely love it. It all comes down to the fun, so PS3 was just more fun for me, and its only my own personal opinion.
I have 2 brothers and we played 3 player a lot as kids using the multi-tap. Wrestling games, racing games, NBA games; most of our library consisted of multiplayer games that can at least house 3 players, and it was fun. Too bad one after the other the controllers deteriorated due to age and usage, and eventually the PS2 died itself.

Neo

Reaction score
I have 2 brothers and we played 3 player a lot as kids using the multi-tap. Wrestling games, racing games, NBA games; most of our library consisted of multiplayer games that can at least house 3 players, and it was fun. Too bad one after the other the controllers deteriorated due to age and usage, and eventually the PS2 died itself.
Multiplayer is always fun! I still play the PS2 sometimes. Those games still have my heart and I keep coming back to GTA, God of War, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid and my favorite DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi.

WarVet

Reaction score
The PS2 is my favorite console, as it has IMO the best gaming library of any console. It's probably mostly because of nostalgia, but games like Shadow of Colossus, GTA San Andreas, and God of War 1 and 2 are legitimately great games.

PS2 marked an era of cheap and abundant gaming where i grew up. We could find games for prices as low as 10-20 bucks. I remember waiting every Saturday morning anxiously because that was when my father took me to the store to buy new games. And it has the biggest variety of classic iconic games. Besides those, you mentioned how about Metal Gear Solid 3, FFX and FFXII, Killzone 1, True Crime just to name a few.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I had a PS2 and then recently got a PS3. The PS3 experience is definitely better. I prefer it to any other console. My cousin recently bought a PS4 and that was expensive. It is very difficult for me to get a PS4 now.