• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Most favorite console?

Hidden308

Reaction score
Such as the: Playstation 3, xbox 360, Wii or even a older console.

I would say mine is currently the PS3. :p (Until the next gen of consoles that is..)

22_22

Reaction score
Xbox 360, I've never tried the PS3 for myself though.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
I'm stuck between the Xbox 360 or PS3 console. I never owned a PS3, but thoroughly enjoyed playing my friends PS3's during that period of time. I did, however, own a Xbox 360 for several months and made so many memories on that console. Truly, the Xbox 360 was a work of art, so I'd probably go with that as my favorite console.

Other notable mentions include the Nintendo Gamecube. Personally, I feel the Gamecube was a pioneer for many consoles to come.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Do you mean favorite console of all time or just which is my favorite one currently? If all time, then without the doubt my first console ever - the beautiful SNES. This baby introduced me to the gaming world and boy, it was amazing. I still remember not having the save option so we had to leave the SNES on and running if we didn't want to lose all of our progress, haha.

My currently favorite one is PS4. I have it for less than a year now and it's unbelievably good. I am still constantly amazed by how well it works and how fast it is. All the games I've played on it always looked stunning! A really quality Sony product as usual.

Javo1096

Reaction score
My favorite is the Playstation 1, it changed the whole gaming experience with the 3D when it came out, oh my God those polygons (I'm talking to you Tomb Rider)...Also had a couple of classics of all time like the Crash Bandicoot series, Spyro, and the Twisted Metal franchise.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
I would say that I love the Gaming PCs and it is my favorite, but here in Venezuela it is very difficult to have money to buy a great gaming PC... I have a PS3 and it is good, I like it, but the PCs have more capacity and a lot more games, and if it is not for PC, there is always a emulator that can help you and make you play everyday.

Denis_P

Reaction score
My favorite console definitely has to be the SNES, and that's not just because it was my first ever console. In my opinion the SNES has one of the greatest video game libraries of all time, right up there with the PlayStation 2's library. So many fantastic games came out in that era that not only still hold up to this day but had a huge impact on the evolution of gaming. That and I'm also a sucker for the box art of all the SNES era games.

AnthonyB

Reaction score
I'm a Sony guy for sure. They just make the best games to me. As far as flagship games go, the games that are made for PlayStation's always appealed to me better than any other company. I'm not too much of a fan of horror games or first person shooters. I like action/adventure games. I'm a teenager at heart I guess. Also, I've had all of them, and I just like the PlayStation's better. I don't know why. Maybe it's the controller… maybe it's because my first system I ever got for myself was a PlayStation. I'm probably a little biased on this one.

Chinatown88

Reaction score
Has to be to the Gamecube for me. My brother and I logged so many hours playing each other. I ended up losing most of the time and went through several controllers. But, it was a fun time.

RedVelvetCupcake2009

Reaction score
Stuck btw the Wii and Nintendo. The latter gives me a lot of childhood nostalgia. I started out by playing with a girl at my school. I later played with my sisters. It was an excellent family activity. The DS was very portable as well. I loved being able to carry it around everywhere in my Nintendo purse, unlike other consoles. The Wii is an excellent way to get in shape and lose weight without the boredom of running on a treadmill.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I've played the PSOne the longest but it's definitely the PS2 for me. The games in PS2 were amazing and I thought the games there was a huge leap forward compared to PSOne. Back then, the PSOne games felt too linear for me, like there are even some games without any dialog or story, just motion cutscenes. Aside from that, not a lot of games in the PSOne had a good story for me, or at least not as much as the PS2. PS2 still has the best titles I've ever had the pleasure to play up to date

thart

Reaction score
Playstation 2, Xbox. I didn't tried PS 3 yet, and I'm thinking to try it soon.

Neo

Reaction score
I've played on PS2, PS3 and PS4. Haven't tried xbox yet. Currently my favorite would be the PS3. It was not perfect, but it wasn't too shabby either, the control was amazing, the gaming experience was super dope. I love the PS4 too but I had more fun with the PS3.

Moaz

Reaction score
My favorite console is Xbox 360, I'm waiting for Xbox one X, I can't wait for it, I tried The Playstation 3 but I didn't like it, I prefer Xbox 360 because it's faster than Playstation 3 also the graphics are better (But not good enough).

WarVet

Reaction score
My favorite console is Xbox 360, I'm waiting for Xbox one X, I can't wait for it, I tried The Playstation 3 but I didn't like it, I prefer Xbox 360 because it's faster than Playstation 3 also the graphics are better (But not good enough).

Actually, i think quite the opposite. Xbox has its own merits ok, but I prefer Playstations' graphics and exclusives much better. Not that arguing about it actually serves for anything, we simply can't change preferences ;)

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Does the GBA count as a console? I still have it with me long after its cartridges have fallen to father time. It's more a memento at this point because I have no interest in playing a game there (since emulators are a thing now and the GBA has a very small screen) but I can't really get rid of it since it's a part of my childhood and I played tons of games there as a kid.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I've played on PS2, PS3 and PS4. Haven't tried xbox yet. Currently my favorite would be the PS3. It was not perfect, but it wasn't too shabby either, the control was amazing, the gaming experience was super dope. I love the PS4 too but I had more fun with the PS3.
Makes you think though; is it the games that made you enjoy the device, or was it the device that made you enjoy the games? I think the DS4 is a lot more comfortable than the previous versions, from the control handles to the accessibility with it being wireless and all that. And I think the color customization of the light makes it a ton easier to just assign controllers to people, as someone who grew up with 2 brothers and always had to fight which controller was his.

Joshmoy

Reaction score
My favorite gaming console is the Play station 3. It is freaking awesome. The variety and range of games you can play are cool.
I have heard of the Play Station 4 but I haven't used it. To me that might be the only gaming console that could out do the Play station 3.

Wolf123rt

Reaction score
The PS2 is my favorite console, as it has IMO the best gaming library of any console. It's probably mostly because of nostalgia, but games like Shadow of Colossus, GTA San Andreas, and God of War 1 and 2 are legitimately great games.

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
I love PS3 maybe because I only own that console right now. I had PS2 when I was in school, but I like PS3 more. One of my friends have XBOX ONE, and I Played on it, it was good. I want to play on PS4 and see if I can replace my PS3 or not. And I'm not going to spend more until I'm impressed with another play station console.