• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Most challenging Game Ever?

NaiwenGS

Reaction score
So yeah, whats the most challenging game ever in your opinion? Mine: Tales of Symphonia 1 on GameCube.

Hidden308

Reaction score
That's a tough one. I would have to say Starcraft 2. Because of the competitiveness in 1v1's and the high amount of skill needed compared to ANY other game, it is the hardest.

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
Myst, it's a true and pure puzzle game. You would easily spend one hour trying to figure out one thing on the game.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Oh Myst. Yep, my brother used to play the first ones back in the 90's. Those were quite difficult. I can remember him raging and such.

NaiwenGS

Reaction score
Oh Myst. Yep, my brother used to play the first ones back in the 90's. Those were quite difficult. I can remember him raging and such.
sounds like my cuppa tea, I love those puzzle and riddle games.

Demon_skeith

Reaction score

I was determined to beat it, but after two days and a few headaches it took everything I had to get the game back to the store before I break it :p

gktime

Reaction score
Don't laugh at me...the most challenging one I ever played was new super mario bros wii.

shaggz235

Reaction score
It took my fiance and I forever to beat the last bowser fight. Was so frustrating.

For me the most challenging so far would be dark souls. Every time you save the enemies respawn, and you just seem to die all the time for no reason haha.

dexterlablab1

Reaction score
The most challenging game for me is hard to pinpoint. But I will say this much. If I did have a choice, it would be something from the 8 bit era of gaming. The Nintendo and Sega games back in those days were notoriously difficult.

sdsmith

Reaction score
Ultimate Ghosts'n Goblins was stupidly tough. I never beat the original game, don't know what I was thinking when I bought that version of the game. When I sold my PSP, I ended up just giving that game away for free. That's much I hated the difficulty of it. It had no real value to me at all.

WajeehBJ

Reaction score
My answer is going to be entirely different and weird as well so kindly don't laugh at me. I'm actually quite fond of sports game and I play sports games a lot. And the most difficult one I've ever played is FIFA 2012 in legendary mode. Seriously, believe me when I tell you its horribly difficult. As I stated earlier, I'm quite fond of sports games and I've played almost all of them and specifically talking about FiFa, I'm pretty good at it. So when I say its hopelessly difficult, you've got to agree with me. :D

fbenitez13

Reaction score
Well! I really dont play any sport games :p but if I had to choose the most challenging game ever i'd have to go with Paper Mario & The Thousand Year Door, ok some of you might not agree but as a kid I was stuck on The Shadow Queen for a very long time! It was so challenging that I pretty much gave up. Finally after a couple of months where I just decided one day to face her again and beat her on my first try!