• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

ModdedGamers Flashing Services

ModdedGamers

Reaction score
Untitled-4.gif

*Please Move If Needed*
All drives get flashed with the latest iXtreme firmware. Currently the best firmware for Samsung is is LT+ 2.0 for BenQ LT+ 3.0, and LT + 3.0 for Liteon, and LT+ 2.0 for Hitachi 78/79 drives.

Please feel free to contact me anytime on Aim my user name is TenthBarley or through email at joshua_dudee1@yahoo.com

I provide this service to play backups of games you LEGALLY OWN! I do not in any way condone piracy. If you plan to use this service to pirate games please use at your own risk.

Picture Proof!
securedownload.jpg

Service options and prices

$25.00 + return shipping fee for all consoles that can be modded.

Payment options:.

You can pay $25 by ether cash or Amazon/Kindle Cards. Be sure to add Return Shipping Prices to Total!

Disclaimer MUST be signed and included!!
Fill out the form below, then Print this page and send this disclaimer with each console to be modded. This MUST be done before any work can begin on your console.

ModdedGamers

Console Modding Disclaimer

Console modding is provided for the sole purpose of playing game backups you legally own. If you should sell a game you made a backup of, you MUST do at your own risk! ModdedGamers not take responsibility for the use of any console being modded.

Modding a game console voids any warranty from the manufacturer and no warranty is provided by ModdedGamers

Any modification done to a console for the purpose of enabling the unit to function differently than the intended manufacturer use can cause the unit to malfunction. ModdedGamers will guarantee our mod work to be successful, but will not assume the role of Microsoft's (or any third party) warranty once the console is opened and the original manufactured warranty is voided.
!!!Use of your console on Live is done at your own risk!!!

You must agree to this before any modding work can be done.

Console Type: Xbox 360
Console Serial #:
Type of Mod Purchased: DVD Flashing
Name: (Print):
(Signature):
Date:

Shipping
Please read ALL the shipping details below before you ship your console!
I only accept USPS
For all 360
Contact me for shipping info!
You may find this surprising but your console will not be the only console that will be shipped to me the same day yours is. On many occasions there may be a dozen or more consoles being delivered to me at once. To that end I MUST BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY YOUR CONSOLE! I will no longer be spending up to an hour or more to identify someones console that arrives with no identification of any kind. Many of these packages does not even have a name on the "from" part of the shipping label. So for now on if your console arrives with no identification I will set it aside where it will stay until I get contacted by the customer who must provide some type of proof that the console is in fact yours.
Also do note that I will test every console or drive I receive before I do any work on it. If upon receiving a console or drive and it does not work when testing when I unpack it and no information has been communicated about the issue your hardware has before receiving it then it will promptly be packed up and sent back to where it came. I do not have time to deal with mystery consoles and drives. I am a technician not a mystery solver. So if you *****ed your console up trying to mod it and sending it to me to try and fix please let me know first. If your drive is having trouble reading discs then take the time to email me this info before you ship it. If there is a crack in your consoles case then just let me know. Communication is key here folks.
Every console must have 3 items included in the package.
1. A printout sheet of paper with your proper return shipping information and detailed information as to what service you wish performed on your console.
2. A signed copy of the disclaimer above. Print your name and put your consoles serial number. Also print a copy of this for your own records so you will know your consoles serial number should you ever need it.
3. Cash or Amazon/Kindle Card for the total of the service you are requesting including return shipping

Never ship any cables, controllers, or hard drives with your console. Only thing that needs to be in the package is the basic console and signed disclaimer. There is only one basic thing to remember when you are *****ng your console. Protection! You have a lot of money invested in your console and you want to make sure it is protected when shipped. Ask yourself once you have it packed if you would trust dropping the package from a few feet? No? Then it is not packed good enough. If you use one of those flat rate medium or flat rate large box then IT WONT BE PROTECTED! Expect any console shipped using the flat rate boxes from USPS to get broke during shipment. We all hope that the shippers take good care of our packages while in transit but we should prepare if they don't. (Put a high $ Insurance on the package when shipping it)
Remember, shippers will not honor any damage claim if the console if it’s not packed good enough!
Please make sure you add delivery insurance on all consoles. Remember these consoles are a valuable investment and you want to have it protected.
All consoles get shipped back via USPS with tracking.
Please contact me if any questions on Aim at: TenthBarley or E-mail: joshua_dudee1@yahoo.com
If you need more proof I can Skype. Message me if interested.
Proof Click Me!!

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Nice shop bro, good luck with it ;)

Zahreah

Reaction score
I Doubt many people will use this on here till we get more members.

ModdedGamers

Reaction score
Voi said:
I Doubt many people will use this on here till we get more members.
So.? If I help one member I help one.. I'm just trying to help members.