• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Suggestion MOBA games

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberpinoy

Reaction score
dota 2 A.jpg

Since the popularity keeps rising and new games keep coming out it would be nice to see more gaming forums have a section dedicated to MOBAs. I can not find one here. These games include games like
DotA (Defense of the Ancients)
HoN (Heroes of Newerth)
LoL (League of Legends)
Smite
DawnGate
Strife

There is so much people can learn from a good forum category for games like this, and a lot of people play them, The S2 Asian servers for HoN has over 150,000 players at all times. Dota is not much lower than that and league of legends has another 80,000 to 100,000 players. As these games battle each other for publicity and players, each one has its strengths and its weaknesses. But all of them are a great addition to any gamers portfolio.

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll get around to adding these to the forum ASAP. Either myself or another admin will get straight to it.
Thanks for the suggestion, if you have anymore don't be afraid to tell us! :D

Atlas_Hope

Reaction score
Just wanted to say I agree with cyber, I think having content focused on Dota and League would bring in more users, or give people who are fans of MOBA's something to talk about since they've been so popular as of late. Also they're really factoring into the e-sports scene in a large way and culturally are a lot more prevalent, appearing on t.v and sports networks which is pretty nuts.

cyberpinoy

Reaction score
Along with Atlas I also see even tho a lot of us spend money on these games they have International Tournaments that could make you a real living...IF...you are the best of the best. The Dota tournaments (if you win) pay a team prize that literally could make one retire for a year, put a person completely thru college, or even give someone enough money to literally start a huge business. I think this could be one of the reasons they are gaining popularity from places like e-sports. Dota Even made a movie on you tube about this its a bit old I think 2011 but they still hold those tournaments and the prize gets bigger every year. The movie is called "Free to Play" I think

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
I've added the MOBA Games section, however am yet to add categories for each individual game (Dota, LoL, HoN, etc etc), however you can post in that section whenever and I'll just move them once the appropriate category is set up.

cyberpinoy

Reaction score
I've added the MOBA Games section, however am yet to add categories for each individual game (Dota, LoL, HoN, etc etc), however you can post in that section whenever and I'll just move them once the appropriate category is set up.
Thaaaank You I will start posting

Except I cant find where to start a new thread :(

when i open it the title of the room is there but no new topic or new thread I must be doing something wrong :(

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Thaaaank You I will start posting

Except I cant find where to start a new thread :(

when i open it the title of the room is there but no new topic or new thread I must be doing something wrong :(
That is because @The Godfather had made it into a category instead of a forum :) This has now been fixed, and I added the other games in the section!

Because of this, the "Moba General" section was removed and the main section is now the general area where you can post threads :)
https://www.gamerebels.com/forums/moba-games/

Last edited:

primaLucid

Reaction score
I have been playing League of Legends since early 2013, and I'm a higher tier player. I would be more than enthusiastic to contribute any tips/guides/strategies for players who are starting to play the game or players who need some coaching.

If anyone wants to add me, my ign is Colakazi, I play on the North America server.

Status
Not open for further replies.