• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Minecraft?

Ace

Reaction score
MDJg8GN.jpg

With some help from mods, minecraft looks stunning. I'm using a high resolution texturepack, shaders mods and player animation mods.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ4VG4HQWaY[/video]

Video i made of them.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Ace said:
Without some help from mods, minecraft looks stunning.

Do you mean to say with the help of mods?

edit: you seem to have fixed it :D

overcast

Reaction score
I guess some things really good looking but the minecrafts way of showing the things are more of pixelly in nature. And then that is what attracts them to the way mods work. I guess some mods are improving the way minecraft looks and works. I think the one you found in the video is an example of it.

Sino989

Reaction score
I am typing this in 2017 and a lot of things have changed to minecarft since then. A lot more updates and some other pretty cool things. Unfortunately minecarft is pretty much dying out

valy

Reaction score
Well, if you work hard and not stop from your creation you may do stunning things in Minecraft. The image looks great, I like it. I have tried to open your video in YouTube but is not available anymore. maybe you can upload some of the other of your creations.