• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Suggestion Minecraft Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Now there has been discussion of this on another post but hey! Why not bring it to a actual suggestion, now if you don't know what Minecraft factions is
-Minecraft Factions is a Minecraft Gamemode based around PVP, you build a base, create a Faction, get better gear, make money off of selling spawned and more.

The reason why I think a Minecraft Factions server could be good is that, Minecraft is a pretty active game still, I've been playing it a bit the past days with my friend because we have been board and all, we decided to play some factions on a community called "Desteria" this community has many players, it has a bunch of different worlds most worlds having over 60 people a day on. When I've been playing I've also notice the server getting TONS of donations aswell. This will also help the community spread out more...

Plugins for the server if needed-
-https://mods.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/minecraft/factions

-https://mods.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/minecraft/vault

-https://mods.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/minecraft/mcmmo

Now those are some plugins that could be used, there's a bunch more however.

Hintahai

Super Moderator
Reaction score
but how do we get the new players to find our server? There are alot of faction servers in minecraft already.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
but how do we get the new players to find our server? There are alot of faction servers in minecraft already.
Advertising, there are a ton of Minecraft advertising sites. That's one way.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Best idea is to bring it up to the founders for input and whether they would consider it

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
Didn't we have this before?
What ever happened to the other one.

Truffle

Reaction score
+1 Its a fun gamemode and a fun game
theminecraftcommunityhowever

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
I have been working with the founders and some others to make this a thing.. It is a possiblity.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
I have been working with the founders and some others to make this a thing.. It is a possiblity.
Also if you need anyone ideas to possibly make the server unique then I may be able to help you.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
So MineCraft server may now officially be in the works!

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Coolio! What type of server? Factions? Survival? Mini games?
Well if people want factions thats the one we gonna give :p

However, we don't want to take away our current playerbase. Right now Clone Wars cant even reach 40 players anymore...

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well if people want factions thats the one we gonna give :p

However, we don't want to take away our current playerbase. Right now Clone Wars cant even reach 40 players anymore...
That is true. But this is another game we are moving into, which could create new playerbase with new people, not just the current people we have now...

Skip

Super c00l d00d
Reaction score
Personally I +1 the idea of factions in our server, it was the first gamemode I played and I find it rather fun.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Back in the day factions/minecraft and jail servers were the shiz.

Only thing is tho I forgot my minecraft password lol and I have to somehow migrate my account

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Minecraft Faction/Drug servers are the shit

Status
Not open for further replies.