• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Minecraft Coming To PS4, PS3, And Vita

Scion

Reaction score
minecraft0820-610.jpg

One of the few indie titles announced for Xbox One is also making its way to Sony's next-gen system.

After parading a few fans out donning boxy Creeper masks, Sony announced that the PS4 will be receiving its own version of Minecraft. Sony didn't share any details about the title other than its existence, but Minecraft fans know what to expect by now. After the show, Minecraft's creator tweeted the following message, confirming the game's appearance on all three of Sony's platforms.

The announcement that Minecraft is coming to Sony's platforms is a surprising one; Microsoft has enjoyed console exclusivity of the popular voxel sandbox series on the 360, and when the company announced an Xbox One version, many assumed it had shored up next-gen exclusivity as well.

Source

Shortie861

Reaction score
I think it is great that they are now widening their audience and making it available for more consoles :) I love Minecraft myself on the Xbox 360 and I will definitely be getting it for the Xbox One also.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Nice to see Sony finally is able to get minecraft!

Pluto

Reaction score
This is great news, I can't wait. I also can't wait to see the different variations each might have.