• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Minecraft 1.5

Azareal

Reaction score
It seems like Mojang has been fairly indecisive over whether the lighting fixes will go into 1.4 or 1.5 so, it may very end up going into 1.5

Additionally, to my knowledge, the Mod API hasn't been implemented into 1.4 so, it may appear in 1.5

What do you think will be added/changed in the future 1.5 update?

Zahreah

Reaction score
i think they seem stuck for idea. This may very well not be the case but just seems less and less patches are being rolled out and less and less features are coming with them imo.

Azareal

Reaction score
Voi said:
i think they seem stuck for idea. This may very well not be the case but just seems less and less patches are being rolled out and less and less features are coming with them imo.
It's probably hard to make any too dramatic moves otherwise, there'd be a lot of people who don't like it.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
It seems as though they are now adding more updates on the xbox version than on the pc version.

Azareal

Reaction score
Toxique said:
It seems as though they are now adding more updates on the xbox version than on the pc version.
Probably due to the Xbox version being really far behind, in terms of version so, they have plenty of things to speedily roll out to bring it up to the PC version.

Travis

Reaction score
I dont care they could quit updating for all i care ive been fine with the updates since 1.2.5