• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Metro series are getting another title - thoughts?

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
I loved every second of Metro 2033: it had a great atmosphere and sometime I will replay it in russian like some people suggested, it might be another experience! I have yet to play Last Light, so this announcement is just okay for me... I mean, I'm excited since I will have one more game to play, but it will wait a bit!

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
The first two were unbelievable awesome. I had such a good time playing them on my PS4. The story was epic and the characters made you feel empathy for them. And the third one is half as good as the first two its going to be a great game. It's a must have game for me, I am going to buy it as soon as its available for preorder.

Deathisue

Reaction score
The Metro series are good games, sometimes can be terrifying play those games or challenging, but at the end of day for me always will be good games to admire, about the game, i have to play it to say something about it, because i dont believe in hype for a lot of reason that may be you can know, is better wait and them talk.