• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
boxing001.jpg

I made a poll to see who would win in the fight this Saturday. I want Pacquiao to win just because I don't like Mayweather but it will be hard to tell. Who do you guys want to win and are you watching it off Pay per view or pirated?

Zahreah

Reaction score
I've been trying to care about this fight, But i have since discovered i dont. :) I'll still watch it though.

Guardian

Reaction score
I won't be giving in and paying to watch it. I might watch highlights after the fact though.

I think Mayweather will win, although I'm not too sure I want him to. Don't care enough about it pick sides too much though.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Lawson. said:
Mayweather because he's the only fighter I know. :p

You should really look up Pacquiao then, he is a really cool guy. Boxing isn't the only thing he does. I believe he is or was a politician in his home country also.

Lawson.

Reaction score
Toxique said:
Lawson. said:
Mayweather because he's the only fighter I know. :p

You should really look up Pacquiao then, he is a really cool guy. Boxing isn't the only thing he does. I believe he is or was a politician in his home country also.

Oh cool! I will look into that. :D

Guardian

Reaction score
Pacquiao, in addition to being a boxer, is also a Filipino Senator and a basketball player (in the PBA) and coach. He does all kinds of things. He's held in high regard in The Philippines.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I'm so pumped! Fight is tomorrow woo! Been waiting for this match up for a few years now, so have a lot of others...

Axe

Reaction score
Pacquiao is gonna kick his ass.
He'll be doing flying kicks and smacking him around like he's his slave.

Guardian

Reaction score
Axe said:
Pacquiao is gonna kick his *****.
He'll be doing flying kicks and smacking him around like he's his slave.

xd That's not racist at all...

Guardian

Reaction score
Floyd Mayweather is still undefeated. He beats Manny Pacquiao via unanimous decision to improve his record to 48-0.

Lawson.

Reaction score
Guardian said:
Floyd Mayweather is still undefeated. He beats Manny Pacquiao via unanimous decision to improve his record to 48-0.

Thanks for telling me. I didn't know it costed 90 dollars to watch it on television.

Zahreah

Reaction score
I hear many people were disappointed Mayweather won. I was hoping for a knock-out finish but ah well.

Guardian

Reaction score
Voi said:
I hear many people were disappointed Mayweather won. I was hoping for a knock-out finish but ah well.

Everyone always wants a knock out. No matter who wins it, a knockout is a lot more 'decisive' than a decision.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Guardian said:
Voi said:

Everyone always wants a knock out. No matter who wins it, a knockout is a lot more 'decisive' than a decision.

Yeah but you won't get a knock out in light weight and plus Mayweather is such a defensive player it would be hard for Pac.