• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Mass Effect 4

Hidden308

Reaction score
So who is looking forward to the next Mass Effect game? Some things has been shown about it so far. Once screenshot of how some armor will look will be at the bottom of this post. Right now all we know is that it will be a entire new team and a new main character we will be playing as. We won't be playing as Shepard.

mass_effect_4_e3_video_screen_1_70185.jpg

So what do you think?

Zahreah

Reaction score
Is it confirmed?
And i've never played a Mass Effect game, not even for like 10 mins.
I don't know why it just never interested me.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Voi said:
Is it confirmed?

Mass Effect is great actually. I loved all of them! Right now that I know of it is confirmed that there will be another Mass Effect game. It will be different than the previous ones though. It will be more exploration focused about exploring the huge Mass Effect Galaxy.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Hidden308 said:
Voi said:
Is it confirmed?

Mass Effect is great actually. I loved all of them! Right now that I know of it is confirmed that there will be another Mass Effect game. It will be different than the previous ones though. It will be more exploration focused about exploring the huge Mass Effect Galaxy.
I have heard many people say it's a great game. Maybe one day i'll give it a try.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Voi said:
Hidden308 said:
Voi said:
Is it confirmed?

I have heard many people say it's a great game. Maybe one day i'll give it a try.

Could get the first and 2nd Mass Effect from steam for a pretty cheap price during a sale. Then get Mass Effect 3 from Origin.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Hidden308 said:
Voi said:
Hidden308 said:
Voi said:
Is it confirmed?

Could get the first and 2nd Mass Effect from steam for a pretty cheap price during a sale. Then get Mass Effect 3 from Origin.
I might keep an eye out for it.

Hidden308

Reaction score
It's probably best to wait till the fall sale on steam. Thats when I know they should be on sale. You should be able to get them both for less than $10.

L

LizaNotLiza

I think i remember playing through Mass Effect 3. Isn't that the one with a controversial ending or something?

Hidden308

Reaction score
LizaNotLiza said:
I think i remember playing through Mass Effect 3. Isn't that the one with a controversial ending or something?

Mass Effect 3 had the questionable ending, yah. Where you choose between 3 different endings.

L

LizaNotLiza

Hidden308 said:
LizaNotLiza said:

Mass Effect 3 had the questionable ending, yah. Where you choose between 3 different endings.
Yeah i seem to remember something like that, and i heard people where annoyed at some part of the ending. Maybe not..

Hidden308

Reaction score
LizaNotLiza said:
Hidden308 said:
LizaNotLiza said:

Yeah i seem to remember something like that, and i heard people where annoyed at some part of the ending. Maybe not..

I personally was not annoyed by the ending at all. There were a lot of videos and theories for the ending actually pretty good ones to.