• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Mario Kart 7

P

PandahFish

I just bought this game today and I'm really excited about it. It's supposed to have more characters and maps than the DS version. Plus, much better graphics. Do any of you have this game? What are your thoughts on it? Can you give me some advice before I start playing this game?

Scion

Reaction score
Hmmmm...looks like a job for Nave I think he has it

Nave

Reaction score
It has better graphics and I think it's pretty fun you can make your own cart and make sure to collect coins it's how you unlock things.

Pokemon

Reaction score
This game seemed to get boring real quick. It just didn't bring out the excitement in me like Mario Kart Wii did.

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
Like pokemon said, I got this game but quickly got bored with it. Good play but nothing to keep my interest.

Naiwen

Reaction score
Demon_skeith said:
Like pokemon said, I got this game but quickly got bored with it. Good play but nothing to keep my interest.
I'd still be interested in it or still "a party" for me!

robertson123

Reaction score
I have never seen this game I will have to look into this and see what it is like

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I don't really find any differences between all the different mario marts really...

Squizls

Reaction score
Toxique said:
I don't really find any differences between all the different mario marts really...

"Mario Marts" xD

I like mario but they seem to beating a dead horse abit, via making games after games that are the same thing.