• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Mario games

BeautifulAngel

Reaction score
I find Mario games are the best. Every time I see a new Mario game coming out I get all excited and can't wait to play the game.

Anyone else addicted to Mario games?

How many Mario games do you own and which is your favourite?

My favourite Mario game so far is Mario Party for the Nintendo 64.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I used to love Mario games, but like all other older games, I grew out of them. "Older" meaning the type of game it is. Not a lot of new games are being made like such.

Gamrpro

Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of the mario games but I do find Mario Kart Wii to be pretty fun. I used to play a lot of mario games a while ago. I guess as time went on I grew out of it lol.

Casper001

Reaction score
I enjoy the Mario game here and there. However the newer games are clearly not as good. Mario was the best DS & Before.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I haven't played a Mario game since Mario Party 7 on the Wii a few years ago, so I wouldn't know about the newer ones.

Lug

Reaction score
Not played Mario since the old SNES days, not a fan of the newer games as they get too predictable for me.

mcbryan

Reaction score
You can count on me pal! I'm one the guy there who's addicted to Super Mario Bros. I really the gaming idea and content and saving the princess is the best part for me. If there's a new update about it please share it to me pal I will appreciate it.

fishmonk

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Mario. I played it once as a kid and did not like it. I preferred playing Sonic instead.

overcast

Reaction score
I think be it old version of the mario or the new version. For some reason the mario games just shine out. I have found that those games are also quite addictive. I am sure even the modern version of the mario gamaes interactive and addictive. You can see that those who play them are indeed having fun even to date.