• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Managing Forum/Blogs, moderating/administrating forums/blogs?

Tango

Reaction score
How do you feel about managing, administrating, moderating forums/blogs, An most certainly why do you feel it is easy/hard/alright I think it's alright. You have to face tough times which like persuade you down but if you are a smarty pants then NEVER give up. How do you feel?

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Every forum has it's ups and downs you just have to preserve and stay committed, always think on the positive side.

Guardian

Reaction score
You have to enjoy it to be successful. Even then it's not guaranteed. It takes a lot of work, persistence, and patience.

Tango

Reaction score
Another thing owners do is stop posting which is just stupid. My forum went a lil dead once and i posted all i could. Guests like to join a forum which is full of quality content.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Tango said:
Another thing owners do is stop posting which is just stupid. My forum went a lil dead once and i posted all i could. Guests like to join a forum which is full of quality content.

Yes, quality content will get you a ton of members, A couple of rich content threads on here actually have a very high google rank and I find a lot of new members join to see their content.

Nave

Reaction score
I think that if you're going to make a forum or blog you need to make sure you have enough time to stay active on it. Otherwise it's going to be hard to make it successful.