• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Lmar here (:

Lmar

Reaction score
I'm Lmar, what's up :)

I enjoy playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Garry's mod, and pretty much any Valve game to date. I also enjoy to play a few mmorpg's which are really the first multiplayer games I played before any other, although I haven't played one in a while.

p.s. the first pc game I played was Tarzan, and the first online pc game was Neopets. Yes, Neopets.

Oh yeah and I like anime like Death Note & Attack on Titan, and am currently watching Naruto & One Piece; I'm fully caught up on Narutard, but I'm reaching the 600 mark for One Piece.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Sup L'mar hope you enjoy it here

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums @Lmar!
Neopets was also my first online game I played :p I kinda miss it too, sadly.
Death Note and One Piece for the win!

Scarsz

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Lmar, we're glad to have you.

Fuck-
I've completely forgotten what my first one was, the name of it at least. I'll try to describe it for anyone who might know what I'm talking about.

It's kind of like a plastic stick guy that plugs into your computer with a usb, each of them being unique in their world. I know there was some sort of house system that I believe you could customize, but the most I remember is that they're these damn plastic guys that have usbs on them.

I was so vague with that so if anyone knows what I'm talking about you're amazing--

EDIT: FUCK EVERYTHING I FOUND THEM.

FUNKEYS. THESE FUCKERS.
attachment.php

THIS WAS MY CHILDHOOD.

Last edited:

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Lmar!!

About time you joined ;)
Hope to see you around :)