• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Legend of Zelda

Geoffrey

Reaction score
One of Nintendo's most popular series (and one of the only ones that are still any good in my opinion). What are your thoughts on this legendary series?

Hidden308

Reaction score
I think I used to have it for my DS. I don't even remember anything from it though!

gktime

Reaction score
It was a game that I played quite often a few years ago, with friends or rented, but I never got interested in it enough to buy one. But I am excited to try one of the new Zelda games.

Geoffrey

Reaction score
I'm going to rent Skyward Sword soon and play it again, as soon as I figure out how to hook my Wii up to my new tv. haha.

gktime

Reaction score
How is Skyward Sword? Do you think it is worth it to buy it?

Irreligious

Reaction score
The Legend of Zelda is one of the best series of game of all time. Every game is epic. The story lines are incredible well made and the features of which games are very addictive. Once you start playing it, you can't stop. Also, Link is certainly a good character.

The best one, in my opinion, was the Ocarina of Time for the Nintedo 64.

Indy

Reaction score
I loved this series! I played every single game in the series, and its just been hours of fun!

dexterlablab1

Reaction score
My thoughts on the series is that it has gone down in appeal (at least to me). The last time I actually liked Zelda was way back on the SNES. The game was A Link to the Past. The problem with any Zelda that game after that was that it stopped making sense to have Gannon in the games. But then again, Nintendo stopped treating Zelda as a normal jrpg eons ago and turned it into a second milk machine (second only to Mario). It was one thing for Final Fantasy to do it because almost each Final Fantasy game is its own self contained story.

Hotspot

Reaction score
I never really got into the series, I played one of the seasons games for the Gameboy Advanced and didn't really care for it.. Although, I'm reconsidering with one of the games where Link can use his boomerang as a weapon against enemies (The one I played, it only stunned enemies)

Lug

Reaction score
Not a game I have ever played but it could be made into LEGO form if it passed the review stage on Cuusoo.