• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Lates Pc Games To Play?

Haristar

Reaction score
The last PC game I played was the Law Breakers and it was quite a good experience. I am planning to buy some new PC games but I have a hard time finding a good one. So, what are some of the recent releases worth giving it a shot? Your comments are appreciated. Thanks. :)

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Definitely would recommend checking out some of the $30 and under new releases they have on steam.

They have a lot of indie games as well as some bigger titles going on sale.

Honestly I have fun with a lot of F2P games such as Planetside 2 where you can interact in large groups and have a great experience.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
As of now none.. But soon I will have one, and my target game is Star Craft. I just bought me a laptop and I'm excited about it.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Been playing a lot of Dota 2 again. Can't help it, I got bored with my other games already. I finished most of the games I bought on Steam last sale, and I'm just waiting for a new game to arrive that can get my interest. Although that's not going to be likely since Elder Scrolls 6 and Witcher 4 may or may not be released in the next 5 years or so.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I am actually waiting for a game to be released next week and it is about living in a prison with many different ways to escape, but it can be a really daunting task because security systems for each prison will be different and not all are the same in terms of facilities. It is a fun sandbox game wherein one can just live in the prison everyday while fulfilling his job assignment. This is the second installment of the game series and it now features multiplayer, either online or local! It is really fun to play such game if you have siblings or people there at home to play with as it can be a challenging game of coordination or just a fun hangout game!

JaiGuru

Reaction score
Sonic Mania, while released on consoles today, is coming out in two weeks for PC. If you preorder now you get a few bucks off. I can honestly say it's worth full price if you love the classic Sonic games as I do. I'll probably end up buying it on PC as well simply because I'm anticipating a mod scene popping up around it. The idea of all those delightful user created levels, and maybe even a builder mod coming out...I just can't resist.

valy

Reaction score
I play a lot of good games on my PC and the best that it fits me are Minecraft and CS: GO. At the moment I don't think it is a good game released that is worth buying and playing it.

JaiGuru

Reaction score
Well, Sonic Mania is coming out in a week and a half. It is already out on consoles but my money says the PC version will be definitive. There's a solid chance a reasonable modding scene will develop around it too, which will lead to lots of fun user created content. The PC crowd has waited forever to finally have a genuine, full fledged Sonic engine on PC to work with. Many have tried to create one and most have failed spectacularly (even in-house!) due tot he complicated mathematics that have to happen for Sonic's sprite objects to be able to perform the necessary checks as it goes through loops an up ramps with momentum

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Just got Life is Strange: Before the Storm from the GameRebels shop. It apparently got overwhelmingly positive reviews from the initial wave of players who purchased the game. I honestly want to know how a prequel game with no Max and no time travel aspect can hold a candle to the original game, but hey, I'm willing to go into the game with an open mind. If you ever want to play as a punk teenage girl with issues, then this game is a must-get for you!

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and say Player Unknown's Battlegrounds. Such a brilliant game and I've spent countless hours on it! I also recommend trying Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. I know it's also on other consoles but it's definitely a game worth playing on PC. Such a gripping story.

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Community Supervisor
Community Supervisor
Administrator
Reaction score
Arma 3 | An amazing military simulator that allows you to reinact any military scene you can imagine... if you have the creativity to do so.

Warframe | An alright game after several updates, very grindy so make sure to get in a group or guild

Dirty Bomb | A very well put together free objective based FPS which suppports several "mercs" that each have their own ability they can bring to the table

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The last PC game I played was the Law Breakers and it was quite a good experience. I am planning to buy some new PC games but I have a hard time finding a good one. So, what are some of the recent releases worth giving it a shot? Your comments are appreciated. Thanks. :)
Not so fast! Try some of the free games first! They are usually well made and often have great communities.

xXInfectedXx

Reaction score
I live streamed Minecraft on YouTube! I live streamed yesterday. I had a few viewers, it was a fun live stream on YouTube.

Heatman

Reaction score
I would recommend Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, which has taken 2017 by storm, also a few PC exclusives like Warhammer 40,000, Dawn of War III, Rising Storm 2, and two console classics in Bayonetta and Vanquish would really give you the best thrill of PC games.

Have fun mate.

JaiGuru

Reaction score
It's not exactly new but you could check out Heroes of the Storm, too. It's free to play but it's not formatted to be cheesey about it. You can put up a pretty good fight with the stuff you earn just by playing. If you like any of the Blizzard properties, you'll probably enjoy this one. It features characters from different games going at it in an RTS meets Diablo gameplay style. They put out new content all the time too!