• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Last Mobile Games Played

luispas

Reaction score
The last ones were Plants vs Zombies Heroes, Clash Royale and Cut the Rope. I had a lot of fun with those.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I am currently playing Candy Crush and Criminal case. I never get bored playing those games. I like Criminal Case more though. It is quite fun to find the hidden objects and to analyse the clues and interrogate the suspects.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
Last mobile game that I played was SimCity BuildIt. The game is addicting, you'll be creating your own city and you're in charge of it. You need to build houses, fire department, provide electricity, water, and etc. Overall a fun game if you love building stuffs.

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
The last one I've played is Hungry Shark Evolution. I used to play the original Hungry Shark a couple of years ago on my old phone, and I remember having a lot of fun with it, but the upgrade is just incredible. You can really see Ubisoft's hand in it (not only the available sharks roster, but even the gameplay itself has been expanded upon).

Okaviator

Reaction score
The last mobile I just played would have to be World of Tanks Blitz. I actually started playing it at 4 pm yesterday and ended up playing it until 2 am this morning.

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
Last game that I played on a mobile phone was Sultan. This is an action game based on Salman khan's film Sultan. I love the effort to put Bollywood into games. Salman Khan is my most favorite game and the movie was itself an amazing motivational movie for us. I love the soundtrack and the background music of the game.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
The last game I've played on mobile was Order and Chaos online. It's like a WoW ripoff made by Gameloft. It's actually pretty good, it has that WoW vibe and it's open-world which is something you don't see often on mobile games. I think that my only problem with it is the combat, which is decent but not very good. I like my games with action combat where I could dodge/execute combos.

zeedollar

Reaction score
I just play Marvel Future Fight, You guys should definitely check that one out. Made by netmarble and one of the best graphics i have seen in a while though they charge for everything from upgrades to uniform, you can still enjoy the game with your favorite characters to choose form. Recently wolverine, doctor strange were also added

hermessantos

Reaction score
I'm currently playing Clash Royale. Although I am a little nauseated from this game, I have not yet found any other interesting alternative.

kgord

Reaction score
There is a dots game that is part of the Mplus points series. It is a fun little time killer and will even net you some points that you may be able to trade in for gift cards down the road. I played that for a little while last night.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
The last mobile game I played was Monster Busters. It's essentially just a connect 3 game like Candy Crush, but a little more cartoony. My family plays it regularly, so they got me hooked on it, too. It's a great time killer, and helped me pass the time today while I waited for a meeting to start at work since I got there a little early.

Fuzyon

Reaction score
I downloaded a new game recently called Ballz, where you have to destroy little squares with balls. The physics of the game are pretty fun, I've been having fun playing it while waiting at the metro station. I've also been playing Clash Royale a lot lately.

thart

Reaction score
My only favorite mobile games is The Walking Dead all series, I love to play it and i love the story, graphics and the characters. Also the way you play, they give you the chance to choose what you want to say, I really like that.

joegirl

Reaction score
Solitaire on a Blackberry 8250. My Samsung Galaxy S6 was taken in to have the screen changed and I was stuck with this phone for a couple of days.