• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Last Mobile Games Played

TheViper

Reaction score
The ease of gaming is more available then ever before thanks to smartphones. You can now play Grand Theft Auto on most smartphones with graphics that hold up to the console version. With that being said, it is likely that almost anyone that owns a smartphone has played a mobile game or app. What was the last mobile game you played?

GlacialDoom

Reaction score
Funny you should mention Grand Theft Auto. I am currently playing GTA Chinatown Wars on iOS whenever I'm away from my PC. I find that there's a lot of stuff to do in that game, and the controls aren't THAT bad (for a mobile game). I also play some Super Hexagon every now and then.

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
I played a baseball game I think the name was Baseball Superstars

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Clash of Clans, duh. Working on some accounts to sell off eventually.

Sparkster

Reaction score
The ease of gaming is more available then ever before thanks to smartphones. You can now play Grand Theft Auto on most smartphones with graphics that hold up to the console version. With that being said, it is likely that almost anyone that owns a smartphone has played a mobile game or app. What was the last mobile game you played?

I think the last game I played would have either been Redline Rush or Real Drift 3D - I tend to play racing games more than any other type of game. I also have others installed including Turbofly, True Or False and a few others I haven't even tried yet.

Brady2121

Reaction score

You can sell Clash of Clans accounts? Interesting, I may have to look into this. None the less, I really do enjoy playing CoC! :cool:

Sparkster

Reaction score
You can sell Clash of Clans accounts? Interesting, I may have to look into this. None the less, I really do enjoy playing CoC! :cool:

Can you really sell Clash Of Clans accounts? Wow! That does sound interesting and is pretty awesome if it's true. I guess it would just be a case of passing on the account details (username, password, etc) to the new user? Unfortunately, Clash Of Clans is a game that I've been wanting to try for quite a while now, but sadly it either shows up as being incompatible with my device or just doesn't show up at all.

LitoLawless

Reaction score
The last mobile game I ever played was Tap Tap Revolution. I don't know how many years ago that was, but I know that was the last one. For those who don't know, it was kind of a Guitar Hero/Rockband type game except you tap your screen. I had so much fun with that game but I'm sure it's not as popular now.

Squigly

Reaction score
As a fan of phone TCGs I'm largely playing Hearthstone and Shadow Era now. The Goblins vs Gnomes update for Hearthstone has introduced lots of new content (and grinding hehe)

kittyworker

Reaction score
As a fan of phone TCGs I'm largely playing Hearthstone and Shadow Era now. The Goblins vs Gnomes update for Hearthstone has introduced lots of new content (and grinding hehe)
Found Hearthstone on android really great lately. I was a regular playing on PC and being able to play mobile is awesome! Other games I've played quite a bit are Plague Inc and related games.

lgdg090596

Reaction score
May I ask where do you sell accounts? I'm planning on selling mine and somehow get some cash to buy a physical controller for my android devices.

camshaq23

Reaction score
The last game I think I played on my phone was 8 ball pool. I lost one match so I just quit out of it.

Corzhens

Reaction score
Aside from my favorite Candy Crush, I think the last mobile game I played was Where's My Water of Disney. As I had posted in another thread, I enjoyed the game and got curious with the paid version so I downloaded it after paying a minimal fee. And I'd say it is an enjoyable game. But the downside is that it is good only for a few plays because you seem to memorize the solution after playing for several times. There are other Disney games in that kind of design but I did not try them anymore. Yeah, that's the downside, those games are not meant to last.

overcast

Reaction score
I am currently playing the battleship. It is the rework of the classic game. I found this game lot easier to play. It has pretty impressive AI. If you choose to play the game on the hard level then it can turn out to be lot easier. You can see that mobile games such as this are indeed better on that part. I'd definitely choose that as it challenges my imagination.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Last game that I've played on my phone was around an hour ago and it was Farm Heroes Saga. It is a very similar game as Candy Crush - I even think it's the same developers.

The concept is exactly the same. You match things based on the same type and so on. Candy Crush obviously revolves around candies but this one revolves around different crops. It has a crazy amount of levels and different themes depending on where you are at.

It's a very fun game just a bit annoying when you run out of lives and have to wait for it to refill.

megaman93

Reaction score
Clash Royale definitely has me addicted. It's the only game I play on my phone consistently! I love that each game always feels fresh. I enjoy it more than its predecessor, Clash of Clans. Almost at that 4K trophies, wish me luck!

valy

Reaction score
My last game played on my android phone was Criminal Case. I just played this game few hours ago in the way back from work. I took the bus, sit on the chair and i started to play. The time pass faster when you use your phone to play when you are on the road.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Space Impact. Yes, the one from the Nokia 3210. I haven't touched mobile games since then because I had a computer shortly afterwards, and I never looked back. Do I miss mobile gaming? No. I have a smartphone now but I only use it to play music whenever I am outdoors. It's more battery efficient and I honestly do not like the games in mobile these days, not even the apps and whatever it is you call them. If I'm gonna play games, I'm gonna play the real ones - on a real gaming platform.

BethSztruhar

Reaction score
Right now I'm playing with Plague Inc. I was really addicted but now I can feel that soon I'll have to get a new game because I'm a bit bored.