• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Last Meal

lamanlupa

Reaction score
Don't wanna sound too morbid but if it was your last night on earth (alive that is), what would be your last meal? I would probably have the most gut-bursting meal of my life when that happens, a lot of pizzas, pasta, a whole roasted pig and lots and lots of ice cream. Yeah, I got quite a sweet tooth. Since, I'm gonna die anyway... I'd rather prefer that no one says that it's bad for me? What about you guys?

JoshSucksAtGames

Reaction score
Don't wanna sound too morbid but if it was your last night on earth (alive that is), what would be your last meal? I would probably have the most gut-bursting meal of my life when that happens, a lot of pizzas, pasta, a whole roasted pig and lots and lots of ice cream. Yeah, I got quite a sweet tooth. Since, I'm gonna die anyway... I'd rather prefer that no one says that it's bad for me? What about you guys?

Dude, I'd pretty much have the same last meal as you. Just with more pizza and soda.

ad.mike2016

Reaction score
I would have to go with the McRib with a large fry and coke. There is something very glorious about the McRib. It sort of sucks that it only comes out once a year if that and only at certain locations. If you have never had one I would high suggest trying it the next time it comes to a McDonald's near you.