• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Last Game Played?

Epicfied

Reaction score
On the computer, I'm currently playing League of Legends and occasionally Realm of the Mad Gods. I am definitely waiting for Guild Wars 2 to come out. On the Xbox 360, I'm still playing Skyrim and the newest Mortal Kombat. I occasionally play different Halos and CODs with my friends, but not the campaign at the moment. If I get to borrow my boyfriend's copy of Final Fantasy VII again, I'll gladly play that again.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I just finished a game of League of Legends! Greatness at its best.

Eva999

Reaction score
Mostly playing Tribes: Ascend at the moment and having an awesome time with it. I've also been playing a bit of Killing Floor, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, and finishing up Fire Emblem 4.

yurithebest1

Reaction score
I have just finished playing Assassin's Creed 2 which i really enjoyed on my Playstation 3, and now i am playing Uncharted: Drake's Fortune as well as FIFA 12 and Pro Evolution Soccer 11. So i am just waiting now for the upcoming GTA V and i am very excited about Diablo III which is gonna be released very soon.

Mim

Reaction score
I'm still running around Skyrim. Unfortunately real life keeps interfering, so I haven't been able to stay in there as much as I would like though. Recently I also checked out some EQ2, just for old times sake (I was a huge fan of original EverCrack at one point and also played EQ a few years ago).

0ver1oad

Reaction score
I'm a fair ways into Xenoblade Chronicles on the Wii. I definitely recommend it to RPG fans. The world is massive and rich with detail, and the combat is satisfying and never dull.

n00b tube

Reaction score
I'm gonna be boring and say COD and battlefield. Well at least I was until my Xbox started being a bitch today!

yurithebest1

Reaction score
I'm gonna be boring and say COD and battlefield. Well at least I was until my Xbox started being a bitch today!
Na are you kidding ? you're not boring because COD and battlefield are one of the best games that i have ever seen in my life, so always be pride that you're playing them and say it out loud so that the whole world can know it ;).

omkar1991

Reaction score
I just finished Skyrim for the second time, with all skills maxed out (without cheats)! Currently playing Darksiders, because a lot of friends have been telling me to try it out. I am about 25% through the game, and it looks decent enough. The story looks promising, the gameplay is like any other generic hack and slash game. The game has got several puzzles throughout, which are not too hard, but are there nonetheless.

I am planning to play the Mass Effect Trilogy after I complete Darksiders.

MasterProX

Reaction score
Mostly playing "Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater 3D". Best game on the 3DS right now. Still fun after beating it ten times.

razelia

Reaction score
Just starting out Portal 2. I've just finished the first Portal, so I thought I'd pick this one up. It still generally has the same feel as the first.

Snrm

Reaction score
I just finished Batman Arkham City, it was a really amazing game. So now I am back into the Gears of War 3 multiplayer like an addict. I just hit rank 95 tonight so I should be getting into my first re-up in the next day or so. Does anyone else play Gears here?

yurithebest1

Reaction score
I just finished Batman Arkham City, it was a really amazing game. So now I am back into the Gears of War 3 multiplayer like an addict. I just hit rank 95 tonight so I should be getting into my first re-up in the next day or so. Does anyone else play Gears here?
I have heard a lot about that game called Gears of War 3 but i have never had the opportunity to try it because i don't have an Xbox 360 console anymore, well maybe when Windows 8 will be released i will try to get that Xbox 360 game and play it on the computer, because i heard that Windows 8 will be able to play Xbox 360 disks on it.

WajeehBJ

Reaction score
I am currently playing Civilization V on my laptop. For those of you who don't know what kind of game it is, its basically a role playing game. Its weird because there was a time when I hated role playing games considering them boring but now, since I have played this game, I think I won't be wrong if I say that my favorite genre of gaming is role playing games. Its such a nice game with so much to do. You never get bored of it. This game is simply addictive. The best part is that as long as you are playing the game, it keep you completely engaged. The only bad part is that for some reason, the multiplayer functionality is buggy and doesn't work even with the original game. I wish I could play this game with my cousins. For those of you who have not played this game so far, I'd like to recommend this game to you. (only if you like role playing games). Believe me, you won't regret your decision.

Raderyx

Reaction score
I'm currently playing the Portal 2 co-op with my friend. I played the singleplayer and loved it. The co-op is so much more fun since it requires a lot more think and teamwork! I'm also playing Kingdom of Amalur but I don't really think it's that great of a game. Probably because I don't enjoy all RPG.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Currently getting beat in 3s in League of Legends because of my bad teammates...

NewDCD

Reaction score
I'm currently enjoying the Total War series, particularly Shogun 2 and Medieval II. I'm also playing Company of Heroes, which I adquired on Steam's weekend sale last weekend.

I'm also brushing up my fighting game skills with Blazblue: Continuum Shift while I wait for Persona 4 Arena.

Hotspot

Reaction score
I am currently playing Final Fantasy VIII, Medievil and Adventures to go.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Just about to play some Diablo 3 in Nightmare mode on my demon hunter. It's almost unfair how much fun this game is..

Lug

Reaction score
Just playing my way through Crash Bandicoot again, I love the classics but looking forward to a few new titles soon.