• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Last app used?

22_22

Reaction score
What was the last phone app you used?

tehtros

Reaction score
Jet Car Stunts. I downloaded it a LONG time ago, loved it, but then kinda lost interest. Now that I've downloaded it again, I think it's amazing! If your bored, and like flying-car-stunts-and-crashing-at-high-speeds-simulators, then give it a shot! They have a lite version, available for free!

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I am still addicted to Angry Birds :p I got all the versions and beat them all. Now I'm trying to get it to a 3-star on every level. I have no life sometimes :happy:

iXanon

Reaction score
I only really use Internet Explorer and Facebook Viewer on a regular basis.

Game wise, currently I only have Shuffle Party installed, and I've almost finished it. I used to have Angry Birds, but it was purchased on a previous tag and I haven't found the time to start it over again.

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Pandora cause I ride the bus home and im anti social with all the rednecks were I live.

dagscot

Reaction score
TuneIn radio app. I commute every day and get to listen to radio stations all over the world. Last game type app I used was angry birds. Gotta get all of those little suckers.