• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Lady Xionix's Incident Report #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Xionix

Reaction score
Teamspeak Staff: Lady Xionix

Report 1
Date:
February 21st
Users/Staff Involved: President Jame Lord

James was warned on multiple other occasions that mic spamming is not allowed. The channel he resided in was Tomboy's Private channel and at the time had rules stating mic spam was not allowed. All users present were warned previously ahead of time not to mic spam. The action was done but as to who had done it was not clear. The blame proceeded to fall onto another user by the name of Nexus who got banned for 10 minutes. The ban was revoked almost immediately after he made contact that it was James. James, who was well aware he got an innocent user banned, received 20 minutes instead of 10 minutes on his ban for his dishonesty and breakage of rules.

Report 2
Date: February 25th
Users/Staff Involved: Aryan, Prophet, Pocket

This issue was handled by three different teamspeak staff members. Gray, Tate and Lady Xionix.
These three users proceeded to change their several times and name spam at one point.
They were initially joking around until it became harassment to Tomboy and I and then to racism and inappropriate names. It falls under the rules of Staff Impersonation, Racism, Chat Spam in the global chat, Harassment, Inappropriate Name and behavior. They were warned by me to cut it out on multiple accounts in which they stopped but later on continued and two of them got banned for an hour each by Teamspeak Moderators.

Report 3
Date: February 26th
Users/Staff Involved: Pocket

A warning was issued to Pocket for disrespect, after him and Rachel were reportedly arguing non stop in a public channel, in which the moderator could not channel ban them. It was an argument of a joking sort, but I was still called to diffuse it if it got out of hand. Pocket proceeded to be disrespectful to me as I warned them both while trying to figure out what exactly was the whole issue. He did not continue, after being kicked once from the channel, to show disrespect so as to avoid further punishment.

Other small issues dealt with are:
- Small unpunished warnings given to various users who were unaware of specific teamspeak rules.
- Channel moderator assigned to users of the assigned channels.
- Tags of various ranks given out as requested and verified.

Status
Not open for further replies.