• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Feedback Lady X HL2 Staff Discrimination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam The Lemon

Reaction score
Hey friends recently Lady X accused me of ear raping and giving people migraines recently which is false. Lady X has removed all of HL2RP's Staff Ranks on the TS for "abusing" when half of us have done nothing. She also permanently banned me for changing my name to "Lady Dongix" and if I recall correctly staff disrespect in your case is not a permanent ban. Lady X has been acting like hot shit on the Teamspeak and trying to act like she is untouchable, believe me you aren't. You do the dumbest things you don't even do your job at all. All you do is ban people on the ts permanently because you feel like you can. Honestly the only reason why your even at your position is because of Jew and honestly by my view your the most abusive person on the teamspeak
Ironically. Now that's of my chest please demote LadyX from help desk, she's bad.

swag

Reaction score
Well do you have any evidence/proof of this? Because nothing's gonna happen unless there's proof she did the things you're accusing her of.

Reaction score
In my own opinion, It sounds like you were being a massive asshat.

Not saying this excuses Lady X from anything, but we shouldn't witchhunt her because Adam got upset at what she did. He honestly sounds like he deserved it.

Reaction score
Just your friendly neighborhood garbage can.

But seriously, Keep a level head. Don't witchhunt. Witchhunting is a bad.

phillipsinc

Reaction score
Just stop for now, we ran into issues today and I dont want to drag it out. Let someome else deal with it.

ASC

Reaction score
We have two teamspeak servers. One for HL2/Clockwork and one for the rest of Axiom, and we do this for a reason. So things like this would not occur.

HL2 is basically a whole different community with all of the conflict thats been happening. It's pretty much HL2 vs AxiomGamers...

It's a disgrace to our name. We are ONE community that should all get a long.
But back to HL2... Most (not all) of their staff wants attention and they bother of staff/players of other servers.

For example the TS situation. Some high positioned HL2 staff came onto the "asgts.typefrag.com" server and were being complete minges and nuisances.

All I ask is why? Why would you even do something like this... Like honestly... Is it just to get some good laughs? To annoy people? Or to try and get Lady demoted for perma banning people who shouldn't even be apart of Axiom itself?

Lady Xionix

Reaction score
First of all thank you very much Captain Obvious for stating that I am not untouchable. I know I am not and reason no one has anything to say to me cause I don't give any high staff a reason too. I do my job as Head of the TS and Banana is completely fine with the decision he made to give me control of it. Secondly Doctor Jew did not give me either of my ranks I earned them just as much as Johnson and Wolf and Ethan and all the high staff have. I run the ts with a MATURE mind and strict rules. I could care less what you or any other staff that hates me cause they can't act their age and try to be mature, has to say about me this is life, can't get passed it without people disliking you. You did not only just prove how much of a troll and minge you are on the ts but you proved that I was actually doing my job. If I permaban you its because you went passed my tolerant level of how many times I am willing to let you stay on this ts. No one is stopping you from coming on this ts but HL2 has their own ts and i'm sure it allows micspam to the highest and whatever else, no need to come try to break someone's eardrums on ours when it is clearly not allowed. You think i'm abusive? Cool think what you want I have absolutely nothing to prove to you or anyone with such thoughts because if I am not guilty I am not going to waste my precious time to prove I am not besides think Banana would even keep me around if I was? Being the founders girlfriend may put the idea in your head that I am untouchable and whatever but it gives me a reputation to run.

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
Lady comes in for that RKO outa no where and ends the thread right then and there.
Lockin up!

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
It exists...

He's just banned, that means nothing.

Thread = Unlocked
I locked due to the fact that the user who posted this can NO LONGER reply to his own thread this was rendered a useless thread after he was banned, again. So I locked it no need for a flame war to occur because you want it open. Seeing as it is locked Fezz thinks it has served it purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.