• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Know how much time you'd take to complete your Steam library

TheArticulate

Reaction score
It would take me 1,274 consecutive hours to complete my Steam library.
53 days, 2 hours and 12 minutes.
The equivalent of running 10,921 miles, apparently.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I have about 27 games on my library at the moment. 3 have been 100% competed, both in-game and achievements, while a lot of those have been finished as well but just a few achievements left (Arkham Asylum has 5, same with Ori and the Blind Forest). So if I played about a few hours a day, and if I don't get stuck on a game, it would probably just take a week or two to finish them all. But I want to enjoy each game though so it's probably not a good idea to rush.

Denis_P

Reaction score
Wow, this is a pretty fascinating application! I actually always did wonder how long it would take to finish everything, since I have like 150 games and I haven't even played most of them.

So according to it, I would have 1,963 continuous hours of gameplay. 81 days, 19 hours, and 4 minutes.

Apparently I could climb Mount Everest 50 times in that time. Well, truth be told I'm probably more likely to actually climb Mount Everest than to finish my entire Steam library.

Eggy216

Reaction score
Wow, apparently I'd need 3,325 continuous hours to complete my game library which is 138 days, 13 hours, and 3 minutes. It says I could drive coast to coast in the US 62 times instead of completing my steam library...challenge accepted?

In all seriousness though, I'm never finishing that library. There's some weird games in there I have no interest in ever starting that I got from Humblebundle's and stuff where I just wanted one of the other games in the set.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
It would take me 11443 continuous hours - 1 year,111 days,19 hours,23 minutes to complete my Steam library. Or I could film the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy.
Well I made my choice! Watch out Hollywood, I'm coming!

Gladdy

Reaction score
I guess it only calculates my own personal library? because I share it with my boyfriend... he has like ten times more games than me :D

It would take you...
711 continuous hours
29 days,15 hours,35 minutes
of gameplay to complete your Steam library,

OR I could:

Watch "Avatar" 249 times,
Fly around the world 17 times,
Watch the whole series of Breaking Bad 17 times.

The choice has been made. I will be watching Breaking Bad :D

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
Oh, cool, I knew that app but I never actually sat down to try it. Let's give it a try.

646 continuous hours
26 days, 22 hours, 4 minutes

And in this time, I could:

- Learn Liszt's "La Campanella" (one of the hardest pieces of piano classical music) 5 times (...just five times? Must be one hell of a song)
- Drive across Russia 8 times (doesn't sound as fun)
- Travel to the moon 6 times (now, that sounds interesting)
- Walk 1,938 miles (nope)
- Run 5,537 miles (though you might need a water break) (Nope.)
- Run, Swim, and Bike in an Ironman Triathalon 2,584 times (NOPE)

I honestly expected more time, though, but those random facts are neat.

kgord

Reaction score
I really don't know anything about Steam or completing a Steam library that is what makes this forum so interesting, because you can find out information on subjects that you know little or nothing about. It is quite useful from that perspective!

fireball916

Reaction score
2270 hours or 94 days for me. That's not too bad. Could be a lot worse. :smiley: I'm sure that number is only going to get bigger with time.