• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Kindle Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatAwesome1

Reaction score
I'm looking into buying one of these sometime soon... What do you guys think of them? Are they well worth the money and do they get the job done, or should I get a different model Kindle?

0ver1oad

Reaction score
I've only used an older model Kindle, but I'd say it depends on what you primarily want to use it for. If you're going to be reading all the time, I wouldn't get a fire. It doesn't use an e-ink screen so there's the glare problem, and the battery life is significantly lower.

Eva999

Reaction score
I use a Nook instead of a kindle, but I would much rather have the e-ink screen than an LCD screen. So much easier on the eyes.

Hidden308

Reaction score
My brother has a Nook which is pretty awesome. I think going with a Nook is better decision.

Hidden308

Reaction score
My dad has one and I checked it out I would say they are pretty good. :)

Raderyx

Reaction score
I have a Nook and Kindle Fire. The Nook is much more comfortable when I read things. I think the glare from my Kindle Fire is causing all the distress in my eyes. But if you don't read, get a Kindle Fire since it has more features.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I would have to agree Raderyx. I have seen both and my brother has a Nook. They also look a lot "cooler" to me.

How2Earn

Reaction score
I have a kindle and I love it, ive read on Nooks and Kindles, but I love the Kindle so much better. The screen is easier on the eyes in my opinion.
Also the books are fairly cheap.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Why do you think the screen is better on your eyes? Just wondering. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.