• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Just got ARMA 3 on sale on steam, where do I start?

Cryyo

Reaction score
There are a lot of different things to do in this game, but I am an amateur and know nothing about it. Where should I start training? I don't want to just jump into some multiplayer mode and ruin a round for everyone, as I know the game is considered pretty hardcore. What are your suggestions?

MolyneuxLies

Reaction score
I hope we can get more people into ARMA since it's a series I hold dear. Honestly starting A3 as a solo player is pretty daunting. I started back in Arma 2, and I just played pub servers until I met enough people and got enough knowledge to confidently join a clan. And that's really the only way to play Arma for any extended period of time. Also getting the hang of the editor and screwing around in there is a great way to learn the game's mechanics in a risk-free environment.

Referal

Reaction score
Arma 2 is like any other FPS game but with more graphic's etc etc etc its like Call of Duty Merged with any other FPS game out there but 10x better on Steam First person shooter games i really hope they make ARMA 4 and 5 after few years