• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Jordan y

Truffle

Reaction score
Jordan
Why did you make it so we can no longer use font that no one can read?
I mean the smallest font looks like this
yyoudothisyouwerethechosenoneyouweresupposedtobringsmallertexttotheforumsnotincreasethesizeofthem!

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I mean the smallest font looks like this
yyoudothisyouwerethechosenoneyouweresupposedtobringsmallertexttotheforumsnotincreasethesizeofthem!
Yes, and looks like I'll be removing it if everyone just uses it for general discussion. The entire idea with these new forums was for a much better user experience. Everyone typing in small ass font no one can read, completely defeats the purpose of these forums.

Truffle

Reaction score
Yes, and looks like I'll be removing it if everyone just uses it for general discussion. The entire idea with these new forums was for a much better user experience. Everyone typing in small ass font no one can read, completely defeats the purpose of these forums.
I can understand, and @Fry stated about how we should have a Spam Section were Posts do not count.

Fry

Reaction score
I can understand, and @Fry stated about how we should have a Spam Section were Posts do not count.
yeah so that we can still have memes.
Truffle you mean where instead of were