• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Jog: The Original Erino

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Hey whatup GR.

So with this merge of Endless forums into GR I thought I'd give a quick introduction of who I am and what my role has been for the past 4 years in this branch of communities and networks.

Starting out I am the Community Supervisor for Endless which means I oversaw the Clonewars Server and administrated parts of the forums, teamspeak, and other servers. I have worked my way up to this rank starting with Trial-Moderator when I became staff 2 1/2 years ago on AfterShockGaming.

So I've seen ASG turn into Axiom Gamers which merged with GR gaming portion, which turned into Endless which is now back to GameRebels.

I have had the opportunity to go through a lot, and I certainly have the experience to keep managing and oversee the gaming portion of the Community.

I have known Twos since he was my Staff Manager when I managed only one server, and Jordan since he went off to do his own thing 2 years ago.

Overall just wanted to give a quick background of what I do and where I am from. You will see me quite often on here, the teamspeak, and discord. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

-Jog