• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

James Bond fans?

Kino

Reaction score
Any James Bond fans here?

If you couldn't tell from my avatar, I am a HUGE Bond fan.

Which movies are your favorite? Are you looking forward to the newest Bond, SPECTRE? I know I am. Let me know :)

Guardian

Reaction score
I used to be. I kind of fell away with it over time. I haven't been into it since Brosnan really.

Kino

Reaction score
You should definitely watch the new ones. They are definitely worth your time.

Twisty

Reaction score
I've only seen the last three films and each of them in the cinema.

lamanlupa

Reaction score
I used to be a great big fan of the Bond franchise. I grew up with watching Bond luminaries Sean Connery, Roger Moore and Timothy Dalton. From all of them, I preferred Roger Moore, to me he was the epitome of the smooth operator, mr cool in every way hero, to me he defined the 007 persona--cool under pressure, suave, a ladie's man and a treasure trove of wit and quips. He got it all! Favorite Bond film? Moonraker. 1979 I think.

SimplyD

Reaction score
Any James Bond fans here?

If you couldn't tell from my avatar, I am a HUGE Bond fan.

Which movies are your favorite? Are you looking forward to the newest Bond, SPECTRE? I know I am. Let me know :)

I am a James Bond movies fan too. I have watched even those from of old , Moonraker. However, since I began writing or blogging online id didn't have time to even watch movies anymore. Much more watch those from HBO, Cinemax etc. I know this post is old, but in case you are still here, who amongst the James Bond actors do you like most. Me, I love Sean Connery as James Bond.