• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

J Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkeypad

Reaction score
Hi! I'm J!
I'm a Medical Technologist and a gardener. Growing food for my family is my passion, there is nothing fulfilling and rewarding when you see your plant producing fruit and vegetable and I'm still learning every day on how to grow food, I think that makes me interested in it. I'm eager to learn more and more.
Anyway, It's really nice to be here to express thoughts and read all your ideas. looking forward to meeting everyone here.

Have a good day!

Tessa Bear

Reaction score
Hi! I'm J!
I'm a Medical Technologist and a gardener. Growing food for my family is my passion, there is nothing fulfilling and rewarding when you see your plant producing fruit and vegetable and I'm still learning every day on how to grow food, I think that makes me interested in it. I'm eager to learn more and more.
Anyway, It's really nice to be here to express thoughts and read all your ideas. looking forward to meeting everyone here.

Have a good day!
Your life sounds interesting! Welcome to our lovely family of people with uninteresting lives!

Siberian

Reaction score
Welcome to GameRebels J! Our topics tend to be on the gaming side but it'll be interesting to see your thoughts on different threads and posts!

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to GR! If you need any help or have any problems on the forums, you can come to any of the forum staff for help! :)

Asadullah

Reaction score
Hello Mr: J !

I'm myself very much interested in fields ( harvesting, farming etc... ). I like village life more than civil. Because its simple. Being around natural things makes me happier. I'd be very glad to know more about your lifestyles!

Welcome to Gamerebels. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.