• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

I've noticed a lot of spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony

Reaction score
Today i had a good look at all of the posts and i kept seeing pointless posts being posted on a thread.

I've done this as well and many other staff have but we need to stop it I've seen many replies saying off topic things from numerous number of members mentioning no names.

In future Make sure you write something that is on topic and isn't considered spam.

Thanks,AnthonyUK

MrCreaper69

Reaction score
With Mentioning names "Xige Time" Reasons:

1) You hate me.
2) Im just too epic.
3) We all know its true.
4) That I do it
5) Now im just trolling you.

I like that one it kinda rhymes (no it doesn't)

*YOU CAN'T BAN ME FOR THAT I was on topic and it was just a simple joke but my opinion to this thread is that people going off topic is going to happen weather you threat to ban/warn them there are trolls but mainly there are normal people on these topics that just want to have a chat not just a discussion of what's new or whatever. You have to be lenient with things like this, for example you want to be like "TTG" just like any other forum but they don't what so ever warn or ban for this stuff they are looking to have fun and watching the Hackers Scammers or Spammers so I would just leave it for a more active forum and more lively members. Note this is not a troll post nor is it pointless I recommend you listen to me and stop getting agitated over small things I know it is against the rules I know it is a form of spam but closing every topic you see has one or two of topic posts wont solve anything.*

Just an opinion you can go your way or mine but its your forum. Banning me for this post would be pretty stupid but because I "trolled" you I guess you have the right to but seriously think about this.

-Xige Time, Remember me.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I will try to fix this off topicness that has been going on.

Anthony

Reaction score
Xige Time said:
With Mentioning names "Xige Time" Reasons:

1) You hate me.
2) Im just too epic.
3) We all know its true.
4) That I do it
5) Now im just trolling you.

I like that one it kinda rhymes (no it doesn't)

*YOU CAN'T BAN ME FOR THAT I was on topic and it was just a simple joke but my opinion to this thread is that people going off topic is going to happen weather you threat to ban/warn them there are trolls but mainly there are normal people on these topics that just want to have a chat not just a discussion of what's new or whatever. You have to be lenient with things like this, for example you want to be like "TTG" just like any other forum but they don't what so ever warn or ban for this stuff they are looking to have fun and watching the Hackers Scammers or Spammers so I would just leave it for a more active forum and more lively members. Note this is not a troll post nor is it pointless I recommend you listen to me and stop getting agitated over small things I know it is against the rules I know it is a form of spam but closing every topic you see has one or two of topic posts wont solve anything.*

Just an opinion you can go your way or mine but its your forum. Banning me for this post would be pretty stupid but because I "trolled" you I guess you have the right to but seriously think about this.

-Xige Time, Remember me.

Were does it say we were banning members or warning in the post it doesn't so why assume this and I don't hate you its my job to enforce the rules and monitor the forum and one other thing its not my forum its Toxicque's.

I'm now closing this thread to stop this.

Status
Not open for further replies.