• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

It's been real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gen

IM Super Admin
Reaction score
If you left why do you keep responding to posts. Also why are you filled with salt jeez.

Cнroмα

Reaction score
We're all one in the same fuckstick, you fuck one warfigher you fuck with us all. So you may have the right not to respect me, but I earned my right to beat your fucking teeth down your throat if I ever see you. Now get the fuck off my post shitbird.
I'm trying to say that America is already very diverse and that everyone deserves to be treated equally whether you like them or not. I'm not Jewish either. I didn't join the armed forces because I don't want to nor do I need to. I don't blame you for wanting to defend the United States of America. If I was conscripted I would be scared, like most people are of war, but I wouldn't run away and try to avoid being enlisted either. To answer your final question, I don't really have to do anything for our country because we have the freedom not to, besides paying taxes, following laws, and going to jury duty. I don't really want to be too different from everyone else. I'm just focused on my current goals in life.

This is coming from a forum moderator. If you want to rage at each other, take it to PMs or TeamSpeak. This is a privately owned forum by Endless Networks, therefore your 'right' to freedom of speech is limited. @Fordo please do not further instigate problems here. As for you, @Nightmare2125 , congratulations on being a military man, and thank you for your service to this country. However, you have NO right to threaten people. If you are mad because he has a different belief than you, sorry, welcome to the internet.

As for everyone else, feel free to say cya later's and stuff, but if this post continues down the path which it is going right now, understand this: this post WILL BE LOCKED. Remember starting arguments, flaming, and threats against another is a WARNABLE/BANNABLE OFFENSE. DO NOT DO IT, PLEASE!!!

Nightmare2125

Reaction score
This is coming from a forum moderator. If you want to rage at each other, take it to PMs or TeamSpeak. This is a privately owned forum by Endless Networks, therefore your 'right' to freedom of speech is limited. @Fordo please do not further instigate problems here. As for you, @Nightmare2125 , congratulations on being a military man, and thank you for your service to this country. However, you have NO right to threaten people. If you are mad because he has a different belief than you, sorry, welcome to the internet.

As for everyone else, feel free to say cya later's and stuff, but if this post continues down the path which it is going right now, understand this: this post WILL BE LOCKED. Remember starting arguments, flaming, and threats against another is a WARNABLE/BANNABLE OFFENSE. DO NOT DO IT, PLEASE!!!
Go ahead and lock it, I'm done using it anyway.

Also, it's not a threat, it's a promise bud. I never threaten people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tomboy

FO Admin
Reaction score
Better to just be read and not commented on it anyway. :3

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
So you may have the right not to respect me, but I earned my right to beat your fucking teeth down your throat if I ever see you.
This right here ladies in gentleman is what's wrong with some of the people in the american armed forces. Who think just because they are in it, they can do and say whatever they want and beat civilians because they "earned" it. There are a lot of good solders who go into the army for the right reasons. Then there's this guy. Sorry nightmare, but even being in the armed forces does not grant you the right to beat another american or any other civilian of any nation. It is still against the law. Thread closed for getting so off topic.

Cнroмα

Reaction score
This right here ladies in gentleman is what's wrong with some of the people in the american armed forces. Who think just because they are in it, they can do and say whatever they want and beat civilians because they "earned" it. There are a lot of good solders who go into the army for the right reasons. Then there's this guy. Sorry nightmare, but even being in the armed forces does not grant you the right to beat another american or any other civilian of any nation. It is still against the law. Thread closed for getting so off topic.
When you post on a locked thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.