• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

It's been real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare2125

Reaction score
It's been real but I'm gonna be leaving Endless Networks. It's nothing against Jordan (even though he made a bitch move by calling out my military, there therefor will forever be a bitch to be who I'm sure would piss his pants if I was in front of him cause he knows I'd fucking destroy him.) Nor is it anything against anyone in the community. But I'm most likely gonna be starting my own GMod server, that way I can teach myself how to code. I'm stuck in my apartment all day, I might as well try some shit out. That being said, I'll be back from time to time, as I still game with a few people. I suppose this is more of a reduced activity post. So as many others have done so. I'll start doing some shoutouts?

@Fallenpyro418 (Sparks) don't remove my channels, or I'll destroy you.
@Tomboy TomBOY
@Scotty This we'll defend
@TheGrandBanana Earthquakes always brings Aftershocks, and Aftershock will come back.
@Lady Xionix She knows she's bae to me, cause she remembers I called her hot when we first met.
@The Fezz Daddy
@Phantom You killed my PnP and you know it.
@Supreme Leader Snoke I'll always love you
@Blasty ROTC POG Bitch, that's right, 1 last "fuck you" <3
@Kiwi he told me he spit on his hand when he yanks it lol
@Fordo Heil Hitler mother fucker lol

I don't really remember the forum names of a lot of other people that I know, so you know who you are. Love you guys, I'll usually be on around 1:30-2 AM MST cause I still game with Scotty. So again, it's been real. Never forget where we came from, Aftershock Gaming.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
What did Jordan say about the military !?

DeeDee

Reaction score
"I am going to make ARC more pristine than Alex's original commandos!" - Commander Nightmare of ARC 2016, 1 week before leaving ARC after only being capable of recruiting 3 members

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Riperino

Osama Bin Ballin model

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Community Supervisor
Community Supervisor
Administrator
Reaction score
Your channels have been taken hostage, come at me if you dare.

Fordo

Reaction score
1 Nazi down.

VDbChg-9_400x400.jpg

Fordo

Reaction score
This Nazi will put you in a gas chamber, use you as a science experiment, then kill your family of Jews and laugh. ^_^ Report my now bitch hahaha

It's a shame to know there are service members like you.

INF3_0140.jpg

Nightmare2125

Reaction score
It's a shame to know there are service members like you.

INF3_0140.jpg
Pretty sure we're all the same. All guys who have different opinions, different views, different standpoints. That's what makes America a truly free country, no matter how fucked we are. We're still able to say that we love the Nazi's and we love Hitler, cause that's why we're American's, we're free to say that. It just so happens that I'm an American who took up arms to defend the country he loves, so I can continue to say that I support some policies of the Fascist movement. I'm a man who stood up for his country, what did you do?

Fordo

Reaction score
Pretty sure we're all the same. All guys who have different opinions, different views, different standpoints. That's what makes America a truly free country, no matter how fucked we are. We're still able to say that we love the Nazi's and we love Hitler, cause that's why we're American's, we're free to say that. It just so happens that I'm an American who took up arms to defend the country he loves, so I can continue to say that I support some policies of the Fascist movement. I'm a man who stood up for his country, what did you do?

I'm trying to say that America is already very diverse and that everyone deserves to be treated equally whether you like them or not. I'm not Jewish either. I didn't join the armed forces because I don't want to nor do I need to. I don't blame you for wanting to defend the United States of America. If I was conscripted I would be scared, like most people are of war, but I wouldn't run away and try to avoid being enlisted either. To answer your final question, I don't really have to do anything for our country because we have the freedom not to, besides paying taxes, following laws, and going to jury duty. I don't really want to be too different from everyone else. I'm just focused on my current goals in life.

Nightmare2125

Reaction score
I'm trying to say that America is already very diverse and that everyone deserves to be treated equally whether you like them or not. I'm not Jewish either. I didn't join the armed forces because I don't want to nor do I need to. I don't blame you for wanting to defend the United States of America. If I was conscripted I would be scared, like most people are of war, but I wouldn't run away and try to avoid being enlisted either. To answer your final question, I don't really have to do anything for our country because we have the freedom not to, besides paying taxes, following laws, and going to jury duty. I don't really want to be too different from everyone else. I'm just focused on my current goals in life.
Then don't try to get a hand full of balls, and try to bring my military service into my personal beliefs you half sacked, little neck, superficial fuck. Don't make me force you to blow me fucking civilian.

Fordo

Reaction score
Then don't try to get a hand full of balls, and try to bring my military service into my personal beliefs you half sacked, little neck, superficial fuck.

Hey man, you started the flame. I bounced back. I have the right as an American to say whatever I want. I don't care if you think I'm a half sacked, little neck, superficial fuck. I'll talk about whatever I want when I want. I don't really care for your military services I'll still respect other members of the armed forces more than I'll ever respect you.

Nightmare2125

Reaction score
Hey man, you started the flame. I bounced back. I have the right as an American to say whatever I want. I don't care if you think I'm a half sacked, little neck, superficial fuck. I'll talk about whatever I want when I want. I don't really care for your military services I'll still respect other members of the armed forces more than I'll ever respect you.
We're all one in the same fuckstick, you fuck one warfigher you fuck with us all. So you may have the right not to respect me, but I earned my right to beat your fucking teeth down your throat if I ever see you. Now get the fuck off my post shitbird.

Georgia/Fragger

IM Server Admin
Reaction score
Damn... this sucks dick. Hope we can stay in touch. I'll miss you fucking with people in team speak and the forums

Daytona211

Reaction score

"Navy Seal Copypasta (also known as the “Marine Copypasta,” “Internet Tough Guy Copypasta” and “Gorrila Warfare Copypasta”) is a facetious message containing a series of ridiculous claims and grandiose threats that portray the poster as an Internet tough guy stereotype. In the original post, the writer claimed to be a former Navy Seal with a long history of combat experiences, using comical typos and hyperboles like “Gorrila Warfare,” “300 Confirmed Kills” and “I can kill you in over 700 ways with just my bare hands.” Since its emergence in mid-2012, the copypasta has spawned a variety of spin-off stories, similar to the John Copypasta meme."

Nightmare2125

Reaction score
"Navy Seal Copypasta (also known as the “Marine Copypasta,” “Internet Tough Guy Copypasta” and “Gorrila Warfare Copypasta”) is a facetious message containing a series of ridiculous claims and grandiose threats that portray the poster as an Internet tough guy stereotype. In the original post, the writer claimed to be a former Navy Seal with a long history of combat experiences, using comical typos and hyperboles like “Gorrila Warfare,” “300 Confirmed Kills” and “I can kill you in over 700 ways with just my bare hands.” Since its emergence in mid-2012, the copypasta has spawned a variety of spin-off stories, similar to the John Copypasta meme."
Annnnd reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.