• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

is endless networks dead

Jean-Luc Picard

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ok this brings up a topic when we began or at least i joined from axiom we got a community that had a great community the servers all did great and now that we have changed we went from 4 servers to 1 and 2 in dev that are most likely going to turn bad now im not posting this to cause drama or arguments/flaming i just want to make a point CW player base is dead and slowly continues we have changed map and people refuse to change back to the venator and people dont got the map so its causing a player loss i just dont see this servers going anywhere at this point and if the CW and endless continues to carry on this way its going to be dead in what max 3-4 months..
@Jordan
@Jog
@Eligra527
@Matt
@Siberian
@TheGrandBanana
@Joff
@Gray

so please take this into consideration on whats best for the community because from axiom to endless it has fucked itself

Last edited by a moderator:

Georgia/Fragger

IM Server Admin
Reaction score
Ok this brings up a topic when we began or at least i joined from axiom we got a community that had a great community the servers all did great and now that we have changed we went from 4 servers to 1 and 2 in dev that are most likely going to turn bad now im not posting this to cause drama or arguments/flaming i just want to make a point CW player base is dead and slowly continues we have changed map and people refuse to change back to the venator and people dont got the map so its causing a player loss i just dont see this servers going anywhere at this point and if the CW and endless continues to carry on this way its going to be dead in what max 3-4 months..
@Jordan
@Jog
@Alex
@Matt
@Siberian
@TheGrandBanana
@Joff
@Gray

so please take this into consideration on whats best for the community because from axiom to endless it has fucked itself

We haven't lost anyone? People saying that we're losing people cite no actual evidence. Get on Game tracker, check our player count. It averages at or above 45+. Is there an issue? Yeah the fucking lag and ping.

Next you can't make this seem like its factual, no one cares about the map. And overall most people like the map; Not only that it has more to do, next FPS and Ping has been leveled out. Venator got less than 50 FPS on most PCs along with over 120 Ping. Now with 50 players I get sixty FPS and 80 ping. Plus if you think adding servers will help us? It won't, more servers=More lag. The simple fact is Gmod is slowly dying, but keep this in mind. Gmod has always functioned this way. It dies, comes back and than dies.

Give Gmod a few months; (I'd say about eight or so) It'll return, basically how HL2RP works. It dies comes back for six months dies again. Simple.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
You only talked about one server. How does this have to do with me and the others?

And you say the two servers in Dev will fail yet you haven't even given it a chance.

That's what chance and risks are for. If no one takes a risk or a challenge ever then nothing new will happen to them and everything would just be... Boring.

For CW. To me as I see the server status everyday, it's not dead, not sure if your on the wrong server. It still has a solid playerbase. Only reason it could and could have lost like 5 people is due to the merge. But it's still gaining players.

Fordo

Reaction score
For CW. To me as I see the server status everyday, it's not dead, not sure if your on the wrong server. It still has a solid playerbase. Only reason it could and could have lost like 5 people is due to the merge. But it's still gaining players.

CW isn't dead and yeah it's very slowly gaining new players. I can definitely say from who I see on the server, we have lost a lot of good people who used to be super active on the server. Definitely a lot more than 5. Probably more like 15-20.

Jean-Luc Picard

Retired Staff
Reaction score
good points i may have phrased it wrong but its losing players and its a issue

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
good points i may have phrased it wrong but its losing players and its a issue
Like we said. It's not. IT lost players when it switched from ASG to Axiom more. The servers gaining players like we've stated.

Geralt

Reaction score
Like we said. It's not. IT lost players when it switched from ASG to Axiom more. The servers gaining players like we've stated.
About two weeks ago on Saturday night (EST) we had 80 players. Last Saturday we had 40-50. Correct me if i'm wrong but that is a dramatic decrease in players. I mean of course it could just be lucky that we had 80 players but i'm just saying.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
About two weeks ago on Saturday night (EST) we had 80 players. Last Saturday we had 40-50. Correct me if i'm wrong but that is a dramatic decrease in players. I mean of course it could just be lucky that we had 80 players but i'm just saying.
You could have had a streamer on. On FO we had a streamer on and it went up from 20 to 50.

Korjak

Reaction score
CW's qualities had stooped down a tad bit

but it's playerbase sure isn't dead.

Disco Turtle

Reaction score
This have no correlation with if the "Community is dying." But the group numbers are always interesting to see in my opinion

2u40x7s.png

fp2p3t.png

o926fn.png

Georgia/Fragger

IM Server Admin
Reaction score
You could have had a streamer on. On FO we had a streamer on and it went up from 20 to 50.

It wasn't a streamer. If it was he wasn't a minge. Had it been there would've been a lot of bans

Guardian_EN

Reaction score
Guys, flash is just mad cuz he wants to go back to the venator but nobody else does so hes trying to make a reason to go back

Tomboy

FO Admin
Reaction score
I understand the whole "not trying to cause things" but this is legit just gas to a fire.

Thrall

Reaction score
Eh, people still go on the servers, people are still active on forums, and we have yet to murder the founders in a classic peasant revolt. I don't think that means it's dead.

swag

Reaction score
Eh, people still go on the servers, people are still active on forums, and we have yet to murder the founders in a classic peasant revolt. I don't think that means it's dead.
UR MOM. @Husk