• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Is diablo 3 worth buying nowadays?

Blaine019

Reaction score
I really want to play diablo 3 or at least experience the game. I saw the sale last time and I'm really tempted to buy but I was wondering that maybe it is way too late to buy that game and I can't compete with the players anymore. Your thoughts?

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
So you think the game is outdated? Well, this types of games always have expansions and new updates, so don't worry, there will always be fans of D3. I suggest you enter in some twitch.tv streams that play Diablo 3, and ask the pros about that. Is an interesting question! But my opinion is that you can buy the game, you will have a good time :)

Blaine019

Reaction score
So you think the game is outdated? Well, this types of games always have expansions and new updates, so don't worry, there will always be fans of D3. I suggest you enter in some twitch.tv streams that play Diablo 3, and ask the pros about that. Is an interesting question! But my opinion is that you can buy the game, you will have a good time :)
I don't think that the game is outdated as they just launched a new job which is the "necromancer". What I've been worrying about was that if I can catch up to the players of diablo 3, how many players that still plays and are they active enough? or they just visit the games just to take a look.

Chris Holman

Reaction score
I really want to play diablo 3 or at least experience the game. I saw the sale last time and I'm really tempted to buy but I was wondering that maybe it is way too late to buy that game and I can't compete with the players anymore. Your thoughts?

Diablo 3 has evolved from its beginning sales to an outlandish beast! I've loved the game and the genre it holds for a long time now. Even back when Diablo 2 was around, that game sold for longer than it really should have. The game had terrible graphics, and some of the animations were terrible as well. Yet why did this game sell for so long as Diablo 3 shall as well? It's simply because the content it provides, as well as target audiences addiction to the genre. What do you guys think?

Blaine019

Reaction score
Diablo 3 has evolved from its beginning sales to an outlandish beast! I've loved the game and the genre it holds for a long time now. Even back when Diablo 2 was around, that game sold for longer than it really should have. The game had terrible graphics, and some of the animations were terrible as well. Yet why did this game sell for so long as Diablo 3 shall as well? It's simply because the content it provides, as well as target audiences addiction to the genre. What do you guys think?
Thank you for your opinion chris! I'm starting to regret that I did not bought the game when it was on sale. I guess I should wait for another sale then. LOL.